- Great location - Staff are friendly - Room was tiny
- Close to all train lines - Private bathroom - Free wifi and aircon
- Hotel is clean - Nice view of the rainbow bridge - Honest staff
- Room was small - Beds were comfortable - Bad location
- Room is a bit old - Affordable prices - Smoking allowed
Tokyo Yayoi Kaikan is located in the heart of Shinjuku district right next to Tokyo Central Railway Station, The East Gardens of the Imperial Palace and Ueno Park.
This hotel is 7km away from the center of Tokyo.
- City Center - 6.8km
- Train Station: Ikebukuro Station - 6.0km, Shinjuku Station - 6.0km
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 4.5km, Daimon Metro Station - 4.9km
Other hotels in Tokyo
Starting from: US$526
Starting from: US$243
Starting from: US$414
Starting from: US$605
Starting from: US$278
Rooms and availability
Tokyo Yayoi Kaikan Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.