- Beds were lovely - Little noise - Excellent location
- Room was terrible - Staff is very nice - Location very good
- Rooms were nice - Small lift but alright - Excellent customer service
- Quick access to metro line - Parking is not an option - Breakfast is decent
- 30 paces from place pigalle - Everyone spoke english - Wifi: free
Housed in the 19th –century building, Timhotel Saint Georges is a modern hotel set very close to the main nightlife sites of Paris, the Moulin Rouge as well as the Opera Garnier and Place de la Madeleine. One can also easily reach Boulevard Haussman and the world-famous Montmartre. The property is ready to offer 74 air-conditioned individually-decorated rooms; all appointed with private en-suite bathroom, cable TV, direct dial phone, alarm clocks, mini-bar, safe and Internet. In the bar of the hotel the guests have a splendid chance to taste cordon bleu cuisine and relish in its cozy atmosphere. Buffet breakfast is also available on request. Hotel services include a 24-hour reception desk, babysitting/ room/laundry services, a safe, currency exchange desk and lifts. For those on business conference rooms are also available. Guests of the hotel are welcome to take advantage of parking their cars in a paid parking nearby the hotel. Overall, historical picturesque location of the hotel allows one to enjoy closeness to the cultural surroundings and at the same time to experience tranquil ambience of this romantic western city.
Number of rooms 74.
- City Center Paris - 1.9 mi
- Airport: Mutiara (LBJ) - 7.7 mi, Orly (ORY) - 10.8 mi
- Train Station: Gare Saint Lazare - 4000 ft, Gare de l'Est - 1.1 mi
- Underground station: Place Pigalle - 400 ft, Pigalle - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Chez Toinette (Food: French) - 600 ft, Le Capucin Gourmand (Food: French, Brasserie, Creperie) - 100 ft
The hotel offers a continental breakfast at the price of EUR 10 per person per night.
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Timhotel Saint Georges-Pigalle Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
L'Olympia5000 ft28 boulevard des Capucines, Paris
Rue de la Paix5000 ftParisFrance
Le Manoir de Paris5100 ft18 Rue de Paradis, Paris
Pinacotheque de Paris5100 ft28, Place Madeleine, Paris
8th Arrondissement5100 ftParisFrance
Near the hotel
Melting Pot Comedy Night100 ft38 Boulevard Bonne Nouvelle, Paris
Place Pigalle300 ft9 Arrondissement, Paris
Theatre Fontaine700 ft10 rue Pierre Fontaine, Paris
Museum of Eroticism (Musee de l'Erotisme)800 ft72 boulevard de Clichy, Paris
Carrousel de Paris800 ft40 rue Pierre Fontaine, Paris
Moulin Rouge1200 ft82 Boulevard de Clichy, Paris
80% likes this, based on 555 reviews
Price Range: USD 28 - USD 50600 ft20 rue Germain Pilon, Montmartre
Phone: 01 42 54 44 36
Le Capucin Gourmand
81% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: French, Brasserie, Creperie
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 41100 ft29, bd de Clichy
Phone: +33 (0)1 42 82 16 00
Food: American200 ft38 Boulevard de Clichy
Phone: 01 48 74 80 80
67% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: French200 ft2, rue Germain Pilon
Phone: 01 42 62 74 39
Le Relais Gascon
74% likes this, based on 286 reviews
Food: French900 ft6 rue des Abbesses, Montmartre
Phone: 01 45 58 58 22
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014FrenchHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedParis
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in France