This exquisite hotel is located next to the American Embassy on the Via Veneto. The rooms are spacious and grand, with a mix of old-world flare and modern conveniences such as internet and plasma TVs. The marble baths are amazing, and the spa is perfect. However, the service has been criticized for some as being hit-or-miss.
- Short walk to museums - Bed was very comfortable - Very noisy - Would definitely stay again
- 5 min walk to the subway - Hotel is beautiful - Better value for money
- Bar was nice and modern - Drinks were pricey - Gym pretty small
- Room was very clean and spacious - Staff were fine - Breakfast was not included
- Great location - Nice hotel - Stunning exterior - Room was huge
The 5-star Westin Excelsior Rome hotel is located in the Via Veneto district, just a few steps From the Spanish Steps and the Villa Borghese gardens. The venue is famous for its hosting of artists, celebrities and important visitors from all over the world and for its luxurious and spacious accommodation.
Decorated in 19th-century Empire style with ornate white-and-gold ceilings, crystal chandeliers and hand-decorated walls, all 316 rooms will not remain anybody indifferent. Lots of rooms have balconies and all include Heavenly Beds, air conditioning, internet access, satellite TV with pay movies, mini bar, safe and marble bathroom with phone, bathrobes and slippers.
Rich Mediterranean cuisine and Italian specialties are served at Doney restaurant. You can also taste light food, snacks and cocktails at the 2 on-site bars where the live music is played.
The hotel offers the health club equipped with fitness room and Turkish bath where you can workout with a personal trainer or enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool. Plus, you can visit sauna, steam, beauty treatment or massage.
The Westin Kids Club, concierge, dry cleaning, laundry and 24-hour room service and 7 meeting rooms with all modern equipment are also available.
The excellent Italian hospitality and service make the Westin Excelsior Rome hotel a perfect accommodation for travellers seeking for a grand location.
Number of rooms 316.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.8km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 22.8km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.0km, Roma San Pietro Station - 3.1km
- Underground station: Piazza di Spagna metro station - 300 m, Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 400 m
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs EUR 30 per person per night. A buffet breakfast is served at the price of EUR 42 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Rome
Starting from: US$162
Starting from: US$26
Starting from: US$113
Starting from: US$102
Starting from: US$90
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds or King Size Bed or Double Bed
Adorned with a white-and-gold ceiling, crystal chandelier, sumptuous wall coverings and lush carpets, our Deluxe Room is beautifully decorated in either Empire or Biedermeier style.
King Or Twin Beds or Double Or Twin Beds
Our Grandluxe Room offers the same amenities as the Deluxe Room but with more space. The Empire or Biedermeier style room is accented by a white-and-gold ceiling and a crystal chandelier.
King Or Twin Beds
Composed of a separate living area and the bedroom the Junior suite is characterized by Imperial style décor. It features soft velvet armchairs, rich damask patterns on wall upholstery and bedding, Bohemian chandeliers, soft carpets and elaborate gold engraved ceilings.
King Or Twin Beds
Composed of an entrance, a spacious living room, a large bedroom and a main bathroom. Grandluxe Suite is also available in Imperial style, emphasizing original period furniture and bespoke fittings. Room is enriched by luxury carpets, velvet curtains and Bohemian chandeliers.
King Or Twin Beds - 35m2
Westin Rome Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.