- Free parking - Free wifi - Restaurant was pleasant - Staff were good
- Our suite was huge - Lots of nice little details - What is missing is a full length mirror in the dressing area
- Lots of nice little details - Our suite was huge - Courtyard landscaping should look a little better
- Low water pressure - Slow drain in the shower - Furniture were very comfortable - Breakfast was terrific
- Free buffet breakfast - Bedding and room furnishings are excellent
- No tourist info - Very convenient for the airport - Excellent bed - Good pillows - Beautiful decor
The business 3-star Best Western Executive offers air-conditioned guestrooms.
30 minutes away from Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge, Fitzsimons Golf Course and Aurora Hills Golf Course. Steps away from such Denver attractions as Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, Harkins Theaters and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater.
20km to the Denver International airport.
Best Western Executive offers 125 rooms fitted with cable TV, a kitchenette and a DVD player for a comfortable stay in Denver.
Every day a free breakfast is served in the dining room. Seasonal dishes are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Best Western Executive are welcome to make use of a business center, a fax and newspapers.
Guests will benefit from live entertainment, barbeque grills.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 127.
- City Center Denver - 7.7 mi
- Airport Denver International (DEN) - 10.9 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Ajuua Mexican Restaurant - 700 ft, Denny's (Food: American) - 1200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The Timbers, A Suite Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge2.3 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters2.4 mi8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater2.8 mi9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum4.6 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Aurora History Museum5.0 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Ajuua Mexican Restaurant
58% likes this, based on 31 reviews700 ft4490 Peoria St
74% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Food: American1200 ft12090 E 40TH Ave
Phone: (303) 373-0840
60% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Food: American2300 ft3805 Peoria St
69% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 312900 ft3700 Peoria St
Phone: (303) 375-0339
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.