- Free parking - Free wifi - Restaurant was pleasant - Staff were good
- Our suite was huge - Lots of nice little details - What is missing is a full length mirror in the dressing area
- Lots of nice little details - Our suite was huge - Courtyard landscaping should look a little better
- Low water pressure - Slow drain in the shower - Furniture were very comfortable - Breakfast was terrific
- Free buffet breakfast - Bedding and room furnishings are excellent
- No tourist info - Very convenient for the airport - Excellent bed - Good pillows - Beautiful decor
Timbers, A Suite Hotel is a 3-star property only 4.5km from Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum, Johnson & Whales University and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater. Founded in 1988, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2006.
20km to the Denver International airport.
The property comprises of non-smoking Double Room, Executive Suite and One-Bedroom Suite appointed with Wi-Fi, cable TV, a DVD player, a kitchenette and coffee/tea making facilities. They are equipped with a fridge, a dishwasher and a microwave.
In the morning a free buffet breakfast is served. At the 24-hour restaurant guests can enjoy seasonal cuisine. The lobby bar serves grills and barbecue.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
The business property features daily newspapers, a photocopier and a business center.
Guests will benefit from a cocktail lounge, live entertainment and a courtyard. For workouts the fitness center provides fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 127.
|City Center||Denver - 7.7 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 10.9 mi|
|Bus stop||- 700 ft|
|Restaurants||Ajuua Mexican Restaurant - 700 ft, Denny's (cuisine: American) - 1200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
The Timbers, A Suite Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge2.3 miQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum4.6 mi7711 East Academy Blvd., Denver
Aurora History Museum5.0 mi15051 E. Alameda Pkwy., Aurora
Denver Museum of Nature & Science5.4 mi2001 Colorado Blvd, Denver
Denver Zoo5.6 mi2300 Steele Street, Denver
Ajuua Mexican Restaurant
58% likes this, based on 31 reviews700 ft4490 Peoria St
74% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Cuisine: American1200 ft12090 E 40TH Ave
Phone: (303) 373-0840
60% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Cuisine: American2300 ft3805 Peoria St
69% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 312900 ft3700 Peoria St
Phone: (303) 375-0339
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.