- Free parking - Free wifi - Restaurant was pleasant - Staff were good
- Our suite was huge - Lots of nice little details - What is missing is a full length mirror in the dressing area
- Lots of nice little details - Our suite was huge - Courtyard landscaping should look a little better
- Low water pressure - Slow drain in the shower - Furniture were very comfortable - Breakfast was terrific
- Free buffet breakfast - Bedding and room furnishings are excellent
- No tourist info - Very convenient for the airport - Excellent bed - Good pillows - Beautiful decor
Timbers, A Suite Hotel is a 3-star contemporary property offering live entertainment, a courtyard and barbeque grills. With accents of international architecture, the hotel was built in 1988 and renovated in 2006.
Guests are offered 125 en-suite hotel rooms well-equipped with free local calls, a DVD player and a patio.
In the morning a free buffet breakfast is served. At the 24-hour restaurant guests can enjoy seasonal cuisine.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Timbers, A Suite Hotel boasts internet access, a fax and a business center as well as laundry, free shuttle service and room service.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 127.
Set in green Denver, minutes away from Springhills Golf Course, Aurora Hills Golf Course and The Aurora Fox Arts Theater. It will take you 30 minutes to get to the popular Harkins Theaters, Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge and Fitzsimons Golf Course.
20km to the Denver International airport.
- City Center - 12.4km
- Airport: Denver International - 18.0km, Arapahoe Co - 22.9km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Two Queen Size Beds
The Timbers, A Suite Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Fitzsimons Golf Course2.8km2323 Scranton St, Aurora
Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge3.6kmQuebec and 72nd Ave., Commerce City
Harkins Theaters3.9km8300 East Northfield Blvd,, Denver
The Aurora Fox Arts Theater4.5km9900 East Colfax Avenue, Aurora
Aurora Hills Golf Course6.7km50 South Peoria St, Aurora
68% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: American350 m12090 E 40TH Ave
Phone: (303) 373-0840
64% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: American700 m3805 Peoria St
70% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 32860 m3700 Peoria St
Phone: (303) 375-0339
Real de Minas
67% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: Mexican1.2km3344 Peoria St
Phone: (720) 859-0666
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.