The spectacular 3-star Ship Hotel offers quick access to Hayling Billy Trail, Food Fiend Experience and Hayling Island Beach. The hotel opened in 1800 and since then remains an example of regency architecture in Chichester.
This property offers 35 en-suite guestrooms complete with radio, satellite TV and a telephone.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 36.
The property boasts fantastic location minutes away from Chichester train station. Within easy reach of The Station Theatre, Arundel Cathedral and Denmans Garden.
Southampton airport is 45 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport: Chichester/Goodwood - 2.8km, Southampton Airport - 42.5km
- Train Station Chichester Train Station - 800 m
- Bus stop - 300 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
The Ship Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Denmans Garden8.6kmClock House, Denmans, Fontwell
Hayling Island Beach13.6kmEast Stoke
Food Fiend Experience13.9kmThe Rowans
Bignor Roman Villa15.7kmPulborough RH20 1PHEngland
Hayling Billy Trail15.8kmStation Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.