Ship Hotel is located in the historic area of Chichester in close proximity to The Station Theatre, Food Fiend Experience and Hayling Island Beach. The hotel opened in 1800 and since then remains an example of regency architecture in Chichester.
All en-suite guestrooms come with radio, satellite TV and a telephone and standard décor.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 36.
Within easy reach of Arundel Museum, Arundel Cathedral and Denmans Garden.
Due to its fantastic location, it will only take you a 45-minute drive to get to the Southampton airport.
- City Center - 200 m
- Airport Southampton Airport - 42.4km
- Bus stop - 200 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
The Ship Hotel Chichester Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Denmans Garden8.6kmClock House, Denmans, Fontwell
Hayling Island Beach13.6kmEast Stoke
Food Fiend Experience13.9kmThe Rowans
Bignor Roman Villa15.7kmPulborough RH20 1PHEngland
Hayling Billy Trail15.8kmStation Road
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.