- Bar was good - Happy hour - Hotel is pet friendly
- Prices were a bit high - Free shuttle service - Mini freg and microwave
- Valet parking was nice - Bathroom was nicely decorated - Breakfast selection was very minimal
- Rooms are very small - No pool or spa - Good internet rate
- Location is very good for leisure travel - Lobby is very impressive - Friendly staff
The grand 3-star Seelbach Hilton Louisville is set in a downtown area minutes away from Falls of the Ohio State Park, Conrad-Caldwell House Museum and The Speed Art Museum. It was opened in 1905 and is an example of original architecture in Louisville.
The great location makes museums, a palace easily reachable. A 10-minute drive to the center of Louisville.
10km to the Louisville International (Standiford Field) airport.
This property has 320 guestrooms including Executive Double Room on Executive Floor, Executive Floor Double Room and Executive-Floor Room appointed with wireless internet, cable TV and a safe.
The traditional restaurant offers fine international cuisine.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Seelbach Hilton Louisville are welcome to make use of internet access, a business center.
The fitness center features strength-training, fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and the rate is USD 9.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 21 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 321.
- City center Louisville - 1400 ft
- Airports Louisville International (Standiford Field) (SDF) - 5.4 mi
- Restaurants: Eddie Merlot's - Louisville (Cuisine: Steakhouse) - 500 ft, The Oakroom (Cuisine: American) - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
The Seelbach Hilton Louisville Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Thomas Edison Butchertown House1.1 mi729 East Washington Street, Louisville
Conrad-Caldwell House Museum (Conrad's Castle)1.4 mi1402 St. James Court, Louisville
Central Park1.5 miFourth & Magnolia Avenues, Louisville
Old Louisville1.6 miLouisville, KY
The Speed Art Museum1.7 mi2035 South Third Street, Louisville
Near the hotel
Kentucky Center for African American Heritage500 ft315 Guthrie Green, Suite 400, Louisville
Louisville Palace500 ft625 S 4th St, Louisville
Improv Louisville1000 ft441 S. 4th Street, Louisville
Fourth Street Live!1200 ft400 South 4th Street, Louisville
Kentucky International Convention Center2000 ft221 S 4th St, Louisville
Abbey Road On The River2200 ft5th and Main, Louisville
Actors Theatre of Louisville2700 ft316 W Main St, Louisville
Eddie Merlot's - Louisville
74% likes this, based on 131 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 51500 ft455 S. 4th Street
83% likes this, based on 108 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 41600 ft500 S 4TH St
Phone: (502) 807-3463
Cunningham's Restaurant500 ft630 S 4th St
70% likes this, based on 34 reviews600 ft500 S 4th St
Pesto's Italian Restaurant
66% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Persian
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20600 ft566 S 5TH St
Phone: (502) 584-0567
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.