A five star hotel located within the Water Tower Palace, offers everything one expects from a Ritz: superb service (score tickets for a Oprah show with a few weeks notice from the concierge), gourmet dinning and classically decorated and spacious rooms, some of which offer stunning Mag Mile views.
- $40 plus per night parking - Bed was extremely comfortable - 2 bathrooms were tiny
- Bathroom was fabulous with marble floors - Room service was superb - Wonderful comfy robes
- Attached to the water tower shopping - Comfortable bed - Had a view of the lake - Great sheets
- There was no coffee-maker - Lobby is spectacular - Rooms were large and luxurious
- Concierge was excellent - Staff was professional - Breakfast buffet in the dining room is incredible
The stylish 5-star Ritz-Carlton Chicago (A Four Seasons Hotel) is set in Gold Coast district and offers large guestrooms with views over the city. Since 1977, it has been a prominent hotel in the heart of Chicago.
Excellent location in Chicago close to Chicago-Red underground station. A short distance to a metro station enables you to see Lookingglass Theatre Company, John Hancock Center / Observatory and Water Tower Place in no time.
The hotel is placed next to cafés, shopping centers. On-site a lap pool, indoor heated pool and a library are available as well.
5 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport and 15 minutes' walk to Millenium train station.
The hotel offers 430 rooms featuring air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a sofa as well as spacious bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and free toiletries. Most rooms offer stunning views, overlooking Lake Michigan.
An award-winning breakfast is served at the lobby. French dishes are served in the casual restaurant. Guests can relax in the lounge bar serving complimentary drinks.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Guests can take advantage of a business center, internet access as well as 24-hour reception, concierge service and room service provided on-site.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, weights and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 48 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 434.
- City Center Chicago - 1.4 mi
- Airport: Midway (MDW) - 10.3 mi, Chicago O'hare International (ORD) - 15.5 mi
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 5000 ft, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 1.4 mi
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 1.6 mi, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 1.6 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: The Signature Room at the 95th (Food: American, Dessert, Bar) - 400 ft, The Cheesecake Factory (Food: American, Dessert, International) - 500 ft
- Beaches: Oak Street Beach - 2000 ft, Ohio Street Beach - 3200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (A Four Seasons Hotel) Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Millennium Park1.1 mi201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Cloud Gate1.0 mi201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Chicago
Art Institute of Chicago1.2 mi111 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Navy Pier1.0 mi600 E Grand Ave, Chicago
Michigan Avenue1.1 miChicago, IL 60656
Near the hotel
John Hancock Center / Observatory400 ft875 N Michigan Ave, Chicago
Water Tower Place300 ft835 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Lookingglass Theatre Company300 ft821 N. Michigan Ave, Chicago
Broadway Playhouse300 ft175 E. Chestnut Avenue, Chicago
Loyola University Museum of Art (LUMA)500 ft820 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Fourth Presbyterian Church600 ft126 East Chestnut St, Chicago
Museum of Contemporary Art700 ft220 East Chicago Ave., Chicago
The Signature Room at the 95th
64% likes this, based on 875 reviews
Food: American, Dessert, Bar
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 151400 ft875 N Michigan Avenue
The Cheesecake Factory
64% likes this, based on 748 reviews
Food: American, Dessert, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 32500 ft875 N Michigan Ave
Phone: (312) 337-1101
The Cafe at the Ritz Carlton
80% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: American, French
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 80100 ft160 E Pearson St
Phone: (312) 573-5160
Deca Restaurant and Bar
71% likes this, based on 89 reviews
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 21200 ftThe Ritz Carlton Hotel, 160 E Pearson St
Phone: (312) 573-5154
73% likes this, based on 137 reviews
Food: American, Chinese, Mexican
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22200 ft835 N.Michigan Ave.
Phone: (312) 335-3663
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.