- Great hotel - Wonderful location - Amazing views
- Modern room - Flat screen tv - Refrigerator in room
- Great pool - Wonderful soft sand beach - Great ocean view room
- Nice modern decor - Floor tiles were dirty - Friendly service
- Staff was friendly - Safe was not working - Beautiful view of the ocean
Reach A Waldorf Astoria Resort is located on the private beach.
Many Key West sights, including Heritage House Museum, Historic Charter Boat Row and Flagler Station Oversea Railway Historeum are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Just 2km from the center of Key West known for Dog Beach, Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory and Southernmost Point.
The hotel boasts close proximity to golf courses, an aquarium.
Fast access to International airport within 5km is provided.
All non-smoking guestrooms include Boutique Suite, Tradition Double Room and Double Room that come with a refrigerator, a balcony and pay-per-view movies. They provide bathrooms with toiletries, bathrobes.
Complimentary drinks are offered in the café bar.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Jacuzzi, a steam room and a sauna are available on-site. The hotel offers fitness classes, a gym available in the fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 150.
- City center Key West - 5000 ft
- Airports International (EYW) - 2.3 mi
- Restaurants: Louie's Backyard (Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, International) - 300 ft, Strip House (Cuisine: Steakhouse) - 200 ft
- Parks Key West Garden Club - 2200 ft
- Beaches: Simonton Street Beach - 200 ft, Dog Beach - 700 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
The Reach Resort Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Mallory Square5300 ft400 Wall St
Sunset Pier5000 ft1 Front Street
The Oldest House5000 ft322 Duval Street
Duval Street Wreckers Museum5000 ft322 Duval Street
Red Barn Theatre5000 ft319 Duval Street
Near the hotel
Simonton Street Beach200 ftNorth end of Simonton Street
Key West Butterfly and Nature Conservatory1000 ft1316 Duval Street
Dog Beach700 ftEnd of Alberta St
Southernmost Point900 ftWhitehead Street
South Beach900 ftSouth end of Duval Street
The Cabaret At La Te Da1600 ft1125 Duval Street
Key West Yoga Sanctuary1600 ft1130 Duval St
67% likes this, based on 1329 reviews
Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, International, Caribbean
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 80300 ft700 Waddell Ave
Phone: 305 294 1061
60% likes this, based on 178 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 52200 ft1435 Simonton Street
Phone: 305 295 9669
67% likes this, based on 289 reviews
Cuisine: Sushi, Japanese400 ft1401 Simonton Street
Phone: (305) 293-0304
Southernmost Beach Cafe
74% likes this, based on 1442 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 30800 ft1405 Duval Street
Phone: 305 295 6550
Conch and Cuban Cafe
86% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Cuisine: Cuban600 ft1330 Simonton
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.