- Location was wonderful - Big tv, cd player, newspaper every morning - Rooms are huge
- Floors look old - Bathroom has a tub/shower - Location of the hotel was great
- Lifts were nice - Some of the tv stations didn't work - Staff was super
- Beds were extremely thin - Room was quite dirty - Service is second to non - Staff are all very polite
- Central park is 2 blocks away - Bathroom sink drained very, very slowly - Front desk people were okay
The Quin is New York City’s newest Luxury Lifestyle Hotel located on the corner of 57th Street and 6th Avenue.
Located in the heart of New York, this hotel is within walking distance of Carnegie Hall, Museum of Modern Art, and Ed Sullivan Theater. Also nearby are Rockefeller Center and Broadway.
7 miles from New York LaGuardia Airport and 16 miles from New York John F Kennedy Airport
Year renovated 2013. Number of floors 17. Number of rooms 135.
- City center New York - 56.0 mi
- Airports: Westchester County Apt (HPN) - 28.8 mi, Stewart (SWF) - 36.7 mi
- Train stations: 215th Street Station - 46.2 mi, 207th Street Station - 46.6 mi
- Underground stations: 190th Street Station - 47.5 mi, 181st Street - 47.9 mi
- Restaurants: Outback Steakhouse (Cuisine: Steakhouse) - 300 ft, Rizzuto's Wood-Fired Pizza Kitchen (Cuisine: Italian) - 1900 ft
The hotel has 208 rooms including 28 suites.
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served in the restaurant.
This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
In addition to a restaurant, the Quin features a 24-hour fitness facility. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
The hotel business center is well-equipped and features meeting rooms and up to date equipment, including Wi-Fi. There are also several convention centers nearby.
To relax you can attend the hotel fitness center, a spa and wellness salon or a restaurant.
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Pet maximum weight in lb is 20
Parking is available at $55 for regular sized cars and $65 for oversized vehicles, for a period of 24 hours with NO in and out privilege
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 55 per day.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 1 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
The hotel has 208 rooms including 28 suites.
The Quin Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
The hotel is located in the heart of mid-town Manhattan, so every visitor will definitely find something interesting he or she wants to see. There are four museums nearby: a Choice Nanny, the National Academy-Recording Art, the American Friends of the Bible and the American Craft Museum. The park Wollman Rink is only 400m from the hotel.
Blue Jay Orchards2.1 mi125 Plumtrees Road, Bethel
Lakeside Watersports2.5 mi16 Forty Acre Mountain Road, Danbury
Danbury Museum & Historical Society2.8 mi43 Main Street, Danbury
Lake Lillinonah3.2 miBrookfield, CT
Tarrywile Park & Mansion3.4 mi70 Southern Blvd., Danbury
70% likes this, based on 93 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse300 ft116 Newtown Rd
Rizzuto's Wood-Fired Pizza Kitchen
75% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 251900 ft6 Stony Hill Rd.
Nardelli's Grinder Shoppe
76% likes this, based on 46 reviews
Cuisine: Italian2200 ft100 Newtown Road
Empire of the Incas Restaurant
70% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Cuisine: Peruvian2300 ft10 Stony Hill Rd
68% likes this, based on 8 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Lebanese2300 ft23 Stony Hill Road
Being in the heart of mid-town Manhattan, New York, the hotel is within a walking distance the city’s popular attractions, including a Choice Nanny, the park Wollman Rink, the American Friends of the Bible and the American Craft Museum. There are also many restaurants, pubs and shopping malls nearby.
There are three metro stations nearby: the 57th Street (IND Sixth Avenue Line), the 57th Street - Midtown and the Seventh Avenue.
The guest with their own cars can use the hotel parking that is USD 39.00 per day.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.