- Coffee, tea and cookies are available free - Room was dated and need of refurbishment - 10 mins walk from dupont circle
- Location was great - Free and 24 hour access to a health club - Tasty continental breakfast is available - Prices reasonable
- Excellent bathrooms - Staff very friendly and had alot of local awareness - Breakfast wasn't great - I'd definitely stay here again
- Really comfortable bed - Overall atmosphere was very welcoming - Downside was the aircon, which was extremely noisy and rattling
- Wireless internet worked great - Staff very accommodating - Rooms were clean - Metro is not within walking-distance
Normandy Hotel is placed in the heart of Washington and offers an outdoor swimming pool, a library. The prestigious hotel was built in 1967 and renovated in 2010.
Located in Dupont Circle district, close to Woodley Park-Zoo/Adams Morgan subway station and such landmarks as Washington Harbour, Old Stone House and Georgetown Station Post Office. 30 minutes away from Washington city center.
The hotel offers ideal location close to parks.
10km to the Buzzards Pt S airport.
The property comprises 75 bright rooms equipped with cable TV, in-room safe and a mini-refrigerator. They also have marble bathrooms with a hairdryer, complimentary toiletries and a shower.
A continental breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Guests of Normandy Hotel are welcome to make use of internet access, newspapers.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 34 per day.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 75.
- City Center Washington - 1.7 mi
- Airport: Reagan Washington National (DCA) - 4.6 mi, Washington Dulles International (IAD) - 22.1 mi
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 2.7 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground station: Farragut North - 1.1 mi, Foggy Bottom–GWU - 1.2 mi
- Bus stop - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: Pines of Florence V - 200 ft, Morton's The Steakhouse (Food: American) - 600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The Normandy Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
National Geographic Society's Explorer Hall5100 ft17th and M Streets NW, Washington DC
National Geographic Museum1.0 mi1145 17th Street NW, Washington DC
African American Civil War Memorial & Museum1.0 mi1925 Vermont, Ave, NW, Washington DC
Old Stone House1.1 mi3051 M St Northwest, Washington DC
VSA Washington DC1.1 mi1100 16th Street, NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
ArtJamz1600 ft1728 Connecticut Ave, NW, Washington DC
Textile Museum1700 ft2320 S St., Washington DC
The President Woodrow Wilson House1700 ft2340 S Street, NW, Washington DC
The Phillips Collection2200 ft1600 21st St. N.W., Washington DC
Embassy Row2200 ftWashington DC, DC
Anderson House2400 ft2118 Massachusetts Ave Northwest, Washington DC
Dupont Circle3200 ftWashington DC, DC
Pines of Florence V
63% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31200 ft2100 Connecticut Ave NW Ste 1
Phone: (202) 332-8233
Morton's The Steakhouse
77% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: American600 ft1050 Connecticut Ave.
The District Line Restaurant + Bar
92% likes this, based on 38 reviews700 ft1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Phone: (202) 939-4850
60% likes this, based on 179 reviews
Food: African, Middle Eastern, Moroccan1000 ft
Buca di Beppo
75% likes this, based on 202 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 321000 ft1825 Connecticut Ave NW
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.