- Variety of restaurants within walking distance - Very friendly staff - Good price - Will be back
- Hotel itself is charming, clean, and modern - Contemporary room - Hotel does not provide breakfast
- Clean and inviting pool and sun loungers on site - No spa - Used the local gyms
- Beautiful cool clean rooms - Great service - Free parking
- Located in miami north beach - Free wifi works brilliantly - Great tv - Nice beers choice
The contemporary and elegant New Hotel Miami is placed just a short stroll away from the beachfront. Its facilities include parking as well as outdoor swimming pool, spa and massage. Founded in 1937, New Hotel Miami underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
Each room at New Hotel Miami provides air conditioning and Wi-Fi.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 10 per day.
Year renovated 2009.
- City Center - 13.0km
- Airport: SPB - 10.2km, Miami International Airport - 18.4km
- Train Station: Golden Glades Station - 11.7km, Opa-locka Station - 13.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Miami
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$225
Starting from: US$136
Starting from: US$406
Starting from: US$219
The New Hotel Miami Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
|Golf courses and Country clubs||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.