- Towels were a little thin - Breakfast in the courtyard restaurant was very good - Pool is an outdoor pool, not heated
- Staff is very helpful - Hot tub and pool area was nice - Located right across the street from river street
- Bed was so comfortable - Great coffee for a hotel room - Bathrooms were very clean
- Free parking just across the street was a bonus - Free wine and cheese every afternoon served in the lobby
- Wifi is slow in the room - Terrific front desk personnel - Price is very reasonable for downtown savannah
The unique 3-star Mulberry Inn is set in a central area minutes away from Reynolds Square, Hearse Ghost Tours and Muse Arts Warehouse. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2010.
Mulberry Inn offers 145 rooms fitted with air conditioning and Wi-Fi for a comfortable stay in Savannah. Rooms are furnished with period ornate furniture.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 145.
Within easy reach of Savannah Historic District, Oatland Island Wildlife Center and Riverfront Plaza.
15km to the Savannah/Hilton Head airport.
- City Center - 1.5km
- Airport: Savannah/Hilton Head - 12.3km, Hilton Head - 39.8km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Other hotels in Savannah
Starting from: US$149
Starting from: US$173
Starting from: US$90
Starting from: US$196
Starting from: US$112
Mulberry Hotel Savannah Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
Forsyth Park1.6kmDrayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah
Georgia State Railroad Museum1.6km655 Louisville Rd., Savannah
Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum1.6km460 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
Hearse Ghost Tours1.9km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Muse Arts Warehouse1.9km703 Louisville Road, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District470 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Talmadge Memorial Bridge290 mSavannah, GA
Riverfront Plaza300 mRiver Street, Savannah
Oatland Island Wildlife Center350 m711 Sandtown Rd, Savannah
Olde Pink House480 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Davenport House Museum370 m324 East State Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts460 m32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
The Pirates' House
73% likes this, based on 1250 reviews
Food: American80 m20 East Broad St.
Phone: (912) 233-5757
Joe's Crab Shack
Food: Seafood160 m504 East River Street
One Eyed Lizzy's
71% likes this, based on 260 reviews200 m417 E River St
72% likes this, based on 266 reviews
Food: American, Organic
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 30210 m102 E. Broad St.
B Matthews Eatery
78% likes this, based on 508 reviews
Food: American, French
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 30260 m325 E Bay St
Phone: (912) 233-1319
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.