- Complimentary breakfast exceeded my wildest expectations - I will return to this hotel
- Big flat screen tv - Housekeeping wasn't complete - Bed and bedding were extremely confortable
- Linens were of poor quality and scratchy - We had a desk with free wi-fi - Staff was very friendly
- Staff was excellent from beginning to end - Wine and cheese in the evening was enjoyable - Mattress was comfy
- Walls are a bit thin - Room was clean - Pillows were cotton but comfortable - Breakfast was great
Marshall House is a 2-star property offering a veranda, a courtyard and a library as well as a perfect atmosphere in the heart of Savannah. This historical hotel was opened in 1999 and renovated in 2007.
The property is located in a shopping of Savannah, close to Old Fort Jackson, Laurel Grove North Cemetery and Hearse Ghost Tours. Steps away from such Savannah attractions as Lucas Theatre For the Arts, Historic Savannah Theatre and Owens-Thomas House.
Hunter AAF airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
Guests are offered 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring cable TV, a fireplace and a refrigerator. They feature private bathrooms with a sink, toiletries.
Every morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served. The 45 Bistro restaurant serves exquisite meals.
Marshall House boasts a business center, newspapers and internet access as well as tour assistance, housekeeping.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 65.
- City center Savannah - 3700 ft
- Airports: Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 7.4 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 25.1 mi
- Restaurants: The Olde Pink House (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood) - 500 ft, Leopold's Ice Cream (Cuisine: American, Dessert, Coffee Shop) - 200 ft
- Beaches South Beach - 2900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
The Marshall House Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Colonial Park Cemetery1.2 mi201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square1.2 miAbercorn Street, Savannah
Laurel Grove North Cemetery1.3 mi802 West Anderson Street, Savannah
Lafayette Square1.6 miAbercorn Street, Savannah
Grayson Stadium2.4 mi1401 E. Victory Drive, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District800 ftSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Olde Pink House500 ft23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts300 ft32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Owens-Thomas House400 ft124 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace900 ft10 East Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah
Davenport House Museum800 ft324 East State Street, Savannah
Historic Savannah Theatre1300 ft222 Bull Street, Savannah
The Olde Pink House
74% likes this, based on 3095 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 26500 ft23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Leopold's Ice Cream
77% likes this, based on 2053 reviews
Cuisine: American, Dessert, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream200 ft212 E Broughton St
Casbah Moroccan Restaurant
61% likes this, based on 148 reviews
Cuisine: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30100 ft118 E Broughton St
R.O.S.E Public House
84% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Cuisine: American0 ft125 E. Broughton St.
Phone: +(1)(912) 200-4258
My Lime Cuisine
68% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Cuisine: Asian0 ft125 E Broughton St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.