- Complimentary breakfast exceeded my wildest expectations - I will return to this hotel
- Big flat screen tv - Housekeeping wasn't complete - Bed and bedding were extremely confortable
- Linens were of poor quality and scratchy - We had a desk with free wi-fi - Staff was very friendly
- Staff was excellent from beginning to end - Wine and cheese in the evening was enjoyable - Mattress was comfy
- Walls are a bit thin - Room was clean - Pillows were cotton but comfortable - Breakfast was great
Marshall House is a 2-star property offering a veranda, a courtyard and a library as well as a perfect atmosphere in the heart of Savannah. This historical hotel was opened in 1999 and renovated in 2007.
Guests are offered 65 air-conditioned rooms featuring cable TV, a fireplace and a refrigerator. They feature private bathrooms with a sink, toiletries.
Every morning a complimentary continental breakfast is served. The 45 Bistro restaurant serves exquisite meals.
At the hotel The Marshall House guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Marshall House boasts a business center, newspapers and internet access as well as tour assistance, housekeeping.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 20 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 65.
The property is located in a shopping of Savannah, close to Old Fort Jackson, Laurel Grove North Cemetery and Hearse Ghost Tours. Steps away from such Savannah attractions as Lucas Theatre For the Arts, Historic Savannah Theatre and Owens-Thomas House.
Hunter AAF airport is 10 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.1km
- Airport: Hunter AAF - 9.3km, Savannah/Hilton Head - 11.9km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
The Marshall House Location
- Current hotel
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Hearse Ghost Tours1.8km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Colonial Park Cemetery1.9km201 Abercorn St, Savannah
Reynolds Square2.0kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Laurel Grove North Cemetery2.2km802 West Anderson Street, Savannah
Lafayette Square2.6kmAbercorn Street, Savannah
Savannah Historic District220 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Olde Pink House130 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts80 m32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Owens-Thomas House120 m124 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Juliette Gordon Low's Birthplace270 m10 East Oglethorpe Avenue, Savannah
Historic Savannah Theatre370 m222 Bull Street, Savannah
Davenport House Museum240 m324 East State Street, Savannah
The Olde Pink House
American, Steakhouse, Seafood
USD 21 - USD 26140 m23 Abercorn Street
Leopold's Ice Cream
American, Dessert, Coffee Shop, Ice Cream60 m212 E Broughton St
Casbah Moroccan Restaurant
Mediterranean, Middle Eastern
USD 30 - USD 3010 m118 E Broughton St
R.O.S.E Public House
American0 m125 E. Broughton St.
My Lime Cuisine
Asian0 m125 E Broughton St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.