- Beds are incredibly comfortable - Lovely toiletries and comfy robe - Whole hotel is non-smoking
- Staff was attentive and pleasant - No central ac - Red line is only a couple of blocks away
- Free tea, coffee, lemonade and juice all day - Room was immaculate - Staff were extremely helpful
- Bathroom was terrific: big, bright, and clean - Beds were cozy - It's a 10 minute walk from the field
- Robe was plush to the touch - Clean bathrooms - Room was a little small, but plenty comfortable
The exquisite Majestic Hotel is rated 3 stars and offers ideal location overlooking Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park. Founded in 1927, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
Guests are offered 50 large hotel rooms well-equipped with a microwave, wet bar and a refrigerator. Rooms have standard décor and upholstered furniture.
The dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served in the dining room.
The hotel The Majestic serves a continental breakfast for free.
Business facilities at Majestic Hotel include newspapers, internet access.
Guests can go in for baseball at the hotel.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 22 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 52.
The hotel is located in the shopping district of Chicago, in the proximity of Theater Wit, Elks Veterans Memorial and Graceland Cemetery. Steps away from such Chicago attractions as 3639 Wrigley Field Rooftop, Boystown and Wrigley Field.
The hotel boasts close proximity to a stadium, golf courses and boutiques.
15 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 8.1km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 10.5km, Midway - 20.5km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 7.5km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 7.6km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 8.4km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 8.4km
- Bus stop - 400 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
The Majestic Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The ComedySportz Theatre1.5km929 W. Belmont Avenue, Chicago
Metro1.5km3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
TimeLine Theatre1.6km615 W. Wellington Avenue, Chicago
Graceland Cemetery1.9km4001 North Clark St, Chicago
The Mercury Theater2.0km3745 North Southport Avenue, Chicago
Near the hotel
Windy City Sailing - Private Sails260 m3600 N Recreation Drive, Chicago
Boystown960 mChicago, IL
Unabridged Books1.0km3251 N. Broadway, Chicago
Wrigley Field1.3km1060 W Addison, Chicago
3639 Wrigley Field Rooftop1.2km3639 N. Sheffield, Chicago
Skybox on Sheffield1.2km3627 N Sheffield, Chicago
Wrigley Field Rooftop Club1.2km3619 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago
72% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31670 m3561 N Broadway St
80% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Food: Barbecue650 m3555 N. Broadway
51% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: American670 m3617 N. Broadway
77% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22700 m3702 N Broadway
Phone: (773) 472-6200
71% likes this, based on 40 reviews720 m3463 N Broadway St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.