- Beds are incredibly comfortable - Lovely toiletries and comfy robe - Whole hotel is non-smoking
- Staff was attentive and pleasant - No central ac - Red line is only a couple of blocks away
- Free tea, coffee, lemonade and juice all day - Room was immaculate - Staff were extremely helpful
- Bathroom was terrific: big, bright, and clean - Beds were cozy - It's a 10 minute walk from the field
- Robe was plush to the touch - Clean bathrooms - Room was a little small, but plenty comfortable
The comfortable Majestic Hotel is a great place in a quiet area of Chicago. This 3-star hotel dates from 1927 and was refurbished in 2007.
This quiet property features large guestrooms fitted with a flat-screen TV, a wing chair and a bay window.
Every day a complimentary continental breakfast is served.
The hotel The Majestic serves a continental breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 22 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 52.
Major Chicago attractions, such as Black Ensemble Theatre, Kingston Mines and Graceland Cemetery are located nearby. A 15-minute walk will take you to Wrigley Field Rooftop Club, Unabridged Books and Wrigley Field.
The hotel offers ideal location close to woods and lakes.
15 minutes' drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 7.7km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 10.2km, Midway - 20.0km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 7.2km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 7.2km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 8.0km, - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Chicago
Starting from: US$110
Starting from: US$296
Starting from: US$144
Starting from: US$151
Starting from: US$156
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed
The Majestic Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The ComedySportz Theatre1.5km929 W. Belmont Avenue, Chicago
Metro1.5km3730 N. Clark St, Chicago
TimeLine Theatre1.6km615 W. Wellington Avenue, Chicago
Graceland Cemetery1.9km4001 North Clark St, Chicago
The Mercury Theater2.0km3745 North Southport Avenue, Chicago
Near the hotel
Windy City Sailing - Private Sails260 m3600 N Recreation Drive, Chicago
Boystown960 mChicago, IL
Unabridged Books1.0km3251 N. Broadway, Chicago
Wrigley Field1.3km1060 W Addison, Chicago
3639 Wrigley Field Rooftop1.2km3639 N. Sheffield, Chicago
Skybox on Sheffield1.2km3627 N Sheffield, Chicago
Wrigley Field Rooftop Club1.2km3619 N Sheffield Ave, Chicago
72% likes this, based on 79 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31670 m3561 N Broadway St
80% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Food: Barbecue650 m3555 N. Broadway
51% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: American670 m3617 N. Broadway
77% likes this, based on 12 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22700 m3702 N Broadway
Phone: (773) 472-6200
71% likes this, based on 40 reviews720 m3463 N Broadway St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.