- Easy to get to from the freeway - Great for dogs - 19.95 taxes for parking - No gym or pool - No concierge
- Convenient location - Hotel does not serve breakfast - No wifi - Good rate
- Hotel is in great shape - Love the plush bathrobes - Restaurant and club are currently being renovated
- In the heart of the central business district - Convenient to restaurant - Staff is friendly - Feel right a home
- Very service oriented historic hotel - Spacious room - Marble bathroom - Highly recommend this hotel to all travellers
The prestigious Lafayette Hotel is a 4-star property set next to Mardi Gras World, Beauregard-Keyes House and Old Ursuline Convent. Built in 1916, the hotel is a combination of French architecture and modern facilities.
Just 2km from the center of New Orleans known for New Orleans Hornets, Old St. Patrick's Church and Louisiana Maritime Museum.
20 minutes by car from Louis Armstrong New Orleans airport.
It offers designer rooms equipped with a living area, a microwave, wet bar, direct dial phone and air conditioning and kitchens with a fridge. Guestrooms offer elegant interior and mahogany floor.
Guests will benefit from 24-hour reception and a wake up service and also appreciate a safe deposit box and parking available on-site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 44.
|City Center||New Orleans - 1.2 mi|
|Airports||Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.9 mi|
|Restaurants||Twist (cuisine: American) - 200 ft, La Boulangerie (cuisine: Bakery) - 100 ft|
|Parks||Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 3100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
The Lafayette Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Algiers Point5200 ftNew Orleans, LA
McKenna Museum of African American Art5200 ft2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Louis Armstrong Park1.0 mi901 North Rampart Street, New Orleans
Algiers Levee1.0 miPatterson Street, New Orleans
Lower Garden District1.0 miNew Orleans, LA
Near the hotel
The National WWII Museum2000 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row1300 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum1500 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Confederate Memorial Museum1700 ft929 Camp St, New Orleans
Contemporary Arts Center1700 ft900 Camp St., New Orleans
Ogden Museum of Southern Art1800 ft925 Camp Street, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium2200 ft423 Canal Street, New Orleans
78% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft628 St Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 523-7600
75% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21100 ft625 Saint Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 569-1925
75% likes this, based on 449 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, Contemporary400 ft701 Saint Charles Ave
62% likes this, based on 1791 reviews
Cuisine: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 261200 ft401 Poydras St
Cafe at the Square
83% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Cuisine: Contemporary400 ft500 Saint Charles Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.