- Easy to get to from the freeway - Great for dogs - 19.95 taxes for parking - No gym or pool - No concierge
- Convenient location - Hotel does not serve breakfast - No wifi - Good rate
- Hotel is in great shape - Love the plush bathrobes - Restaurant and club are currently being renovated
- In the heart of the central business district - Convenient to restaurant - Staff is friendly - Feel right a home
- Very service oriented historic hotel - Spacious room - Marble bathroom - Highly recommend this hotel to all travellers
The prestigious 4-star Lafayette Hotel offers quick access to Mardi Gras World, Voodoo Spiritual Temple and Louis Armstrong Park. Built in 1916, the hotel is a unique combination of French architecture and modern facilities.
This property offers 40 designer guestrooms complete with a refrigerator, wet bar.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 44.
Just 2km from the center of New Orleans known for The National WWII Museum, Julia Row and Louisiana Children's Museum.
- City Center - 1.9km
- Airport: Lakefront - 11.3km, NAS/Alvin Callendar - 14.2km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
The Lafayette Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Canal Street / Algiers Ferry1.5km1 Canal St, New Orleans
The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts1.5km801 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
Voodoo Spiritual Temple1.5km828 Rampart St., New Orleans
Algiers Point1.6kmNew Orleans, LA
McKenna Museum of African American Art1.6km2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
Old St. Patrick's Church180 m724 Camp St., New Orleans
The National WWII Museum580 m945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio280 m727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row380 mJulia Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum450 m420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Square480 mSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Confederate Memorial Museum500 m929 Camp St, New Orleans
78% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: American40 m628 St Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 523-7600
75% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 2130 m625 Saint Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 569-1925
75% likes this, based on 449 reviews
Food: American, French, Contemporary100 m701 Saint Charles Ave
62% likes this, based on 1791 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 26360 m401 Poydras St
Cafe at the Square
83% likes this, based on 67 reviews
Food: Contemporary110 m500 Saint Charles Ave
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.