- Easy to get to from the freeway - Great for dogs - 19.95 taxes for parking - No gym or pool - No concierge
- Convenient location - Hotel does not serve breakfast - No wifi - Good rate
- Hotel is in great shape - Love the plush bathrobes - Restaurant and club are currently being renovated
- In the heart of the central business district - Convenient to restaurant - Staff is friendly - Feel right a home
- Very service oriented historic hotel - Spacious room - Marble bathroom - Highly recommend this hotel to all travellers
The prestigious Lafayette Hotel offers 40 air-conditioned guest rooms as well as a safe deposit box and parking. With accents of French architecture, the hotel was built in 1916 and renovated in 2006.
This hotel is situated 1.6km away from The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts, Louis Armstrong Park and Old Ursuline Convent. New Orleans Hornets, The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio and Louisiana Maritime Museum in New Orleans are located nearby.
20 minutes by car from Louis Armstrong New Orleans airport.
This hotel comprises of Deluxe Double Room and One-Bedroom Suite that come with designer décor as well as a living area, direct dial phone, an in-room safe, a wet bar and air conditioning. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a bathtub, a shower and bathrobes available in all guestrooms.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 44.
|City Center||New Orleans - 1.2 mi|
|Airports||Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 11.9 mi|
|Restaurants||Herbsaint (cuisine: American, French, Contemporary) - 100 ft, Twist (cuisine: American) - 200 ft|
|Parks||Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 3300 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 4 pm
until 11 am
The Lafayette Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
French Quarter5100 ftCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
McKenna Museum of African American Art5000 ft2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Madame John's Legacy5100 ft632 Dumaine St, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum5100 ft724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Lower Garden District5200 ftNew Orleans, LA
Near the hotel
The National WWII Museum1800 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Julia Row1200 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum1400 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
Confederate Memorial Museum1500 ft929 Camp St, New Orleans
Contemporary Arts Center1500 ft900 Camp St., New Orleans
Ogden Museum of Southern Art1600 ft925 Camp Street, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium2500 ft423 Canal Street, New Orleans
78% likes this, based on 422 reviews
Cuisine: American, French, Contemporary100 ft701 Saint Charles Ave
75% likes this, based on 73 reviews
Cuisine: American200 ft628 St Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 523-7600
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 31200 ft709 Saint Charles Ave
82% likes this, based on 24 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21200 ft625 Saint Charles Ave
Phone: (504) 569-1925
PJ's Coffee & Tea Co. on Camp
63% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 22400 ft644 Camp Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.