- Hotel has a night club - Accomadations are unique - Free fast wifi
- City lots next door and across the street - Bed and pillows very comfortable - Free continental breakfast
- Unprofessional attitude from the front desk staff - Cool little trendy bar in the lobby - Rooms were very nice
- No room service or continental breakfast - No concierge - No associated parking - No gym
- Located right in the heart of the action in denver - Elevator goes right from the club to the rooms - Air cond not working
The historical Jet Hotel offers accommodation in a downtown area of Denver. The building was renovated in 2009.
Many Denver sights, including Colorado State Capitol, Adams Mystery Playhouse and Molly Brown House Museum are 20 minutes away from the hotel. You can see LoDo, 16th Street Mall and Colorado Convention Center only 50 meters from the property.
The Union Station LRT NB tram stop is situated only 350 meters from the hotel. 35 minutes' drive from Denver International airport.
This property counts 15 guestrooms featuring Deluxe Double Room, Standard Double Room and Executive Suite.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 18.
|City Center||Denver - 1.1 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 18.8 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Illegal Pete's (cuisine: Mexican) - 100 ft, The Kitchen Denver (cuisine: American) - 100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
The Jet Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Mount Evans5100 ftDenver, CO
City and County Building5100 ft1437 Bannock St, Denver
Denver Art Museum1.1 mi13th Avenue between Broadway and Bannock Streets, Denver
Colorado State Capitol1.1 mi200 East Colfax Avenue, Denver
Byers-Evans House1.1 mi1310 Bannock Street, Denver
Near the hotel
LoDo400 ftLower Downtown, Denver
MCA Denver1400 ft1485 Delgany St, Denver
B's Ballpark Museum1700 ft1940 Blake St, Denver
The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch1800 ft1020 16th Street, Denver
Cherry Creek Bike Path2600 ft2200 15th St (Confluence Park access point), Denver
Opera Colorado2700 ft14th and Curtis Street at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Denver
Elitch Gardens Theme Park3200 ft2000 Elitch Circle, Denver
73% likes this, based on 127 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21100 ft1530 16th St
Phone: (303) 623-2169
The Kitchen Denver
81% likes this, based on 97 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52100 ft1530 16th Street
BD's Mongolian Barbecue
66% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Cuisine: Barbecue, Mongolian
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 21200 ft1620 Wazee St
Phone: (303) 571-1824
93% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Cuisine: American, Delicatessen, Vegetarian, Healthy
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 12100 ft1617 Wazee St
62% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse200 ft1625 Wazee Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.