- Very comfy bed - Ipod dock - Decent light breakfast
- Hotel staff is friendly - Best location - Rooms are spacious
- Nicely furnished rooms - Large fridge freezer - Excellent location
- Easy walk to subway - Flat screen tvs - Starting to show signs of wear
- Quiet boston location - Nice restaurants - Helpful staff
The classic Inn At St Botolph offers compact accommodation in the heart of Boston. Founded in 1860, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
This hotel comprises of Standard One-Bedroom Double Room, Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite and Studio Suite that come with contemporary décor as well as a kitchen, Wi-Fi and ipod docking station.
The hotel The Inn At St Botolph provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym and fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 16.
Many Boston sights, including Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Charles River and Colonial Theatre are 20 minutes away from the hotel. A 5-minute walk will take you to Prudential Center, Boston Public Library and Fenway Park.
The nearest metro station is Prudential, situated 100m from the hotel. Just 10 minutes from Logan International airport.
- City Center - 1.4mi
- Airport: Logan International - 4.0mi, Memorial - 11.6mi
- Train Station: Boston North Station - 1.7mi, Framingham, MA Station - 17.8mi
- Underground station: Prudential Station - 200yd, Symphony Station - 500yd
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Boston
Starting from: US$244
Starting from: US$155
Starting from: US$195
Starting from: US$216
Starting from: US$200
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed
The Inn At St Botolph Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Freedom Trail1.1miBoston, MA 02109
Colonial Theatre1700yd106 Boylston St., Boston
Orpheum Theater1700yd1 Hamilton Place, Boston
Charles River1800ydCambridge, MA
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum1.0mi280 The Fenway, Boston
Near the hotel
Prudential Center200yd800 Boylston Street, Boston
Skywalk Observatory400ydBoylston Street, Boston
Mary Baker Eddy Library400yd200 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston
The First Church of Christ, Scientist500yd210 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston
Boston Public Library600yd700 Boylston St., Boston
Mapparium500ydThe Mary Baker Eddy Library, Boston
Copley Place500yd100 Huntington Ave, Boston
The Cheesecake Factory
66% likes this, based on 589 reviews
Food: American, Dessert
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31200yd115 Huntington Ave
70% likes this, based on 335 reviews
Food: French, Seafood, Brasserie
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 80100yd120 Huntington Ave
Phone: (617) 425-3240
62% likes this, based on 154 reviews
Food: American, Bakery
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20200yd150 Huntington Ave
Metropolitan Museum of Fine Arts-Taste Cafe
76% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American, Café100yd140 Huntington Ave
5 Napkin Burger- Boston
61% likes this, based on 207 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Hamburgers
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 19200yd105 Huntington Avenue
Phone: (617) 375-2277
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.