- Very comfy bed - Ipod dock - Decent light breakfast
- Hotel staff is friendly - Best location - Rooms are spacious
- Nicely furnished rooms - Large fridge freezer - Excellent location
- Easy walk to subway - Flat screen tvs - Starting to show signs of wear
- Quiet boston location - Nice restaurants - Helpful staff
Inn At St Botolph is a 3-star classic property in the heart of Boston. Founded in 1860, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2008.
Many Boston sights, including Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum, Orpheum Theater and Colonial Theatre are 20 minutes away from the hotel. A 5-minute walk will take you to Prudential Center, Boston Public Library and Fenway Park.
The nearest metro station is Prudential, situated 100m from the hotel. Just 10 minutes from Logan International airport.
All compact rooms are equipped with a kitchen, Wi-Fi and ipod docking station.
The hotel The Inn At St Botolph provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 16.
- City Center Boston - 1.4 mi
- Airport: Logan International (BOS) - 4.0 mi, Worcester Regional Airport (ORH) - 41.0 mi
- Train Station: Boston North Station - 1.7 mi, Framingham, MA Station - 17.8 mi
- Underground station: Prudential Station - 400 ft, Symphony Station - 1700 ft
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: The Cheesecake Factory (Food: American, Dessert) - 400 ft, Brasserie JO (Food: French, Seafood, Brasserie) - 300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
The Inn At St Botolph Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Freedom Trail1.1 miBoston, MA 02109
Colonial Theatre5000 ft106 Boylston St., Boston
Orpheum Theater5100 ft1 Hamilton Place, Boston
Charles River5200 ftCambridge, MA
Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum1.0 mi280 The Fenway, Boston
Near the hotel
Prudential Center600 ft800 Boylston Street, Boston
Skywalk Observatory1000 ftBoylston Street, Boston
Mary Baker Eddy Library1200 ft200 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston
The First Church of Christ, Scientist1300 ft210 Massachusetts Avenue, Boston
Boston Public Library1700 ft700 Boylston St., Boston
Mapparium1400 ftThe Mary Baker Eddy Library, Boston
Copley Place1400 ft100 Huntington Ave, Boston
The Cheesecake Factory
66% likes this, based on 589 reviews
Food: American, Dessert
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 31400 ft115 Huntington Ave
70% likes this, based on 335 reviews
Food: French, Seafood, Brasserie
Price Range: USD 41 - USD 80300 ft120 Huntington Ave
Phone: (617) 425-3240
62% likes this, based on 154 reviews
Food: American, Bakery
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 20400 ft150 Huntington Ave
Metropolitan Museum of Fine Arts-Taste Cafe
76% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Food: American, Café300 ft140 Huntington Ave
5 Napkin Burger- Boston
61% likes this, based on 207 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Hamburgers
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 19500 ft105 Huntington Avenue
Phone: (617) 375-2277
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.