- Restaurants/bars around - Breakfast is fine - Elevator was slow - Recommend it
- Fitness room very basic - No free parking - View was excellent - Reasonable price
- Close to fanuel hall - Close to the t subway - Room was good - Great service
- Clean comfy bed - Good free wifi - Breakfast is included - Not-really-working a/c
- Great place - 15 min walk to downtown - Spacious room - Nice staff
- Great view of the garden - Lobby was small - A/c was so loud
- No dvd player - Excellent customer service - Large bathroom
- Good breakfast - Room was roomy - Great restaurants within walking distance
- No parking - Rooms come equipped with a coffee maker - Highly recommend
- Great location - Excellent staff - Great value
Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden welcomes travelers in the center of Boston meters away from museums, colleges and monuments. This business hotel was opened in 2008 and renovated in 2012.
The hotel offers 70 modern rooms with such room amenities as Wi-Fi, a microwave and wireless internet.
The hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast served at the lounge area. At the small pizza bar guests will enjoy a selection of beers.
For its guests Holiday Inn Express Boston Garden offers internet access, a business center as well as a gift shop, parking.
The hotel boasts a fitness center with fitness classes, a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 39 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 72.
Ideally nestled in Theatre District district, overlooking Nick's Comedy Stop, Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum and Cutler Majestic Theatre at Emerson College. Just 10 minutes from the center of Boston.
The hotel boasts close proximity to markets, bars and an aquarium.
North - Green Line Inbound underground station is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. 5 minutes' drive from Logan International airport.
- City Center - 800 m
- Airport: Logan International - 4.7km, Quincy - 13.8km
- Train Station: Boston North Station - 100 m, Framingham, MA Station - 30.9km
- Underground station: North Station - Green Line Inbound - 100 m, North Station - 100 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
The Hotel At Boston Garden Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Cutler Majestic Theatre at Emerson College1.5km219 Tremont Street, Boston
Spectacle Island1.6kmBoston Harbor, Boston
Minuteman Bikeway1.6kmBoston, MA
Nick's Comedy Stop1.6km100 Warrenton St, Boston
Near the hotel
Sports Museum of New England120 m150 Causeway St, Boston
TD Garden180 m100 Legends Way, Boston
North End650 mBoston, MA 02109
Harrison Gray Otis House460 m141 Cambridge St., Boston
New England Holocaust Memorial540 mBetween Congress and Union Streets, Boston
Old North Church600 m193 Salem St., Boston
Copp's Hill Burying Ground520 mCorner of Snow Hill and Hull Streets, Boston
76% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Pizza50 m115 Causeway St
Porter's Bar & Grill
67% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: American60 m173 Portland St
70% likes this, based on 91 reviews
Food: American, Seafood70 m166 Canal Street
64% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Food: Bar70 m168 Canal Street
The Ruby Room
70% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Food: American80 m155 Portland Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.