The 2-star Higgins Beach Inn is located on the beautiful white beach. Founded in 1897, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2009.
Major Scarborough attractions, such as Len Libby Chocolates, The Cheese Iron and Bayley's Ice Cream are located nearby. The hotel is 1000m away from Higgins Beach.
This hotel boasts close proximity to parks.
Just 10 minutes from Intl Jetport airport.
The comfortable bar serves a selection of cocktails.
Year renovated 2009. Number of rooms 21.
- City Center Scarborough - 3.5 mi
- Airport: Intl Jetport (PWM) - 6.0 mi, Pease Tradeport (PSM) - 43.2 mi
- Beaches Higgins Beach - 3300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
The Higgins Beach Inn Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Bayley's Lobster Pound3.0 miScarborough, ME
The Cheese Iron3.2 mi200 US Route One, Scarborough
Maine Indoor Karting3.9 mi23 Washington Ave., Scarborough
Big 20 Bowling Center4.1 mi382 US Rt 1, Scarborough
Scarborough Marsh Audubon Center4.2 miRoute 9 / Pine Point Rd, Scarborough
Near the hotel
Higgins Beach3300 ftScarborough, ME
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.