The hotel Elms Hotel provides good lodging in Abberley. Founded in 1710, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 1946.
At the hotel The Elms guests are invited to a american breakfast served for free.
Number of rooms 21.
Major Abberley attractions, such as Bewdley Museum, Museum of Carpet and The Copper Pot are located nearby. Steps away from such Abberley attractions as Treasure Island, Wyre Forest and Bewdley Brewery.
50 minutes' drive from Birmingham International airport.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Birmingham International Airport - 46.3km, Gloucestershire - 47.9km
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Rooms and availability
King Or Twin Beds
Double Or Twin Beds
The Elms Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Wyre Forest6.5kmCallow Hill, Bewdley
Treasure Island7.9kmBridge Street, Stourport on Severn
Go Ape at Wyre Forest8.4kmGo Ape Wyre Forest, Bewdley
Museum of Carpet8.4kmStour Vale Mill, Kidderminster
Bewdley Brewery9.2kmUnit 7, Bewdley Craft Centre, Bewdley
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.