- Staff was friendly and helpful - Metro station a block and a half away - Very spacious suite with nice kitchen
- Bed is possibly the most comfortable i have ever slept in - Large closets - Lush towels, great soaps
- Comfortable bed - Full kitchen was a huge plus - Just a block and a half from the convention center
- No full-length mirror - Towels were so-so - Rooms were clean - Free wifi - Bathroom is really fancy with an incredible shower
- Rooms are spacious and modern - Metro station is only a few blocks away - Luxury shower with full body jets
Eldon Luxury Suites is located in the heart of Downtown district right next to Washington Monument, National Postal Museum and Smithsonian Institution Building. Built in 1929, the comfortable hotel was renovated in 2008.
Eldon Luxury Suites offers 50 rooms fitted with a kitchen, a flat-screen TV for a comfortable stay in Washington. Almost every room features a great view over the city.
You can start your day with a continental breakfast, which costs USD 6 per person per night.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 30 per day.
Year renovated 2008. Number of rooms 53.
Chinatown, International Spy Museum and Smithsonian Butterfly Habitat Garden are 5 minutes away.
The nearest subway station is Mt Vernon Sq 7th St-Convention Center, located about 300m from the hotel. Fast access to Reagan Washington National airport within 10km is provided.
- City Center - 1.4km
- Airport: Reagan Washington National - 5.9km, Washington Dulles International - 37.9km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.8km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Gallery Place–Chinatown - 700 m, Metro Center - 700 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 4 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Washington
Starting from: US$247
Starting from: US$518
Starting from: US$158
Starting from: US$183
Starting from: US$265
Rooms and availability
Spacious one bedroom suite including full kitchen and living area. Features a queen sized bed in the bedroom and a queen sized pull out sofa. Approximately 700 square feet.
Come enjoy the comfort of Eldon Luxury Suites instead of a regular hotel room when visiting the nation's Capitol. A place to stay that offers you a central location with total privacy, as well as all the services and amenities you expect from a luxury hotel.
For those seeking accommodations with more space, you are invited to stay in one of Eldon Luxury Suite's Liberty Suites. With two bedrooms of luxurious surroundings, you are sure to find your own special corner even as you enjoy the company of your group in the city center.
Letting you cast a wide eye over the nation's capitol, the Penthouse Suites at Eldon Luxury Suites will elevate you in mind and spirit. Your very own luxurious 3 bedroom suite is the perfect mix of privacy and shared space, with all of Washington, DC at your fingertips.
The Eldon Luxury Suites Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Smithsonian Institution Building1.7km1000 Jefferson Drive SW, Washington DC
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum1.8km6th and Independence Ave., SW, Washington DC
Corcoran Gallery of Art1.6km500 17th St. NW, Washington DC
National Postal Museum1.6km2 Massachusetts Ave. NE, Washington DC
National Aquarium1.7km14th and Constitution Ave., NW Washington DC, DC 20230
Near the hotel
Walter E. Washington Convention Center190 m801 Mount Vernon Place NW, Washington DC
Smithsonian Butterfly Habitat Garden360 m9th Street, Washington DC
Chinatown400 mBounded by G, Washington DC
Chinatown Archway550 m7th and H Street, NW, Washington DC
Sixth and I Historic Synagogue550 m600 I Street NW, Washington DC
National Museum of Women in the Arts590 m1250 New York Ave., Washington DC
National Portrait Gallery720 mF Street NW, Washington DC
The Tavern at the Henley Park Hotel
65% likes this, based on 22 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Tea Room
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 51110 m926 Massachusetts Ave
Morrison Clark Restaurant
63% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Price Range: USD 15 - USD 35160 m1015 L St NW
Phone: 202 289 1200
76% likes this, based on 316 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 50240 m901 New York Ave NW
El Rinconcito Cafe
80% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Mexican, Salvadoran220 m1129 11th St NW
71% likes this, based on 354 reviews
Food: French, Belgian, Bistro
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 100310 m1101 K St NW
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.