This retro modern hotel is not for everyone but loyalists claim it is the coolest place to stay in Denver. Wake up calls are provided by Elvis, and floors have themes such as "Chick Flick" and "One-Hit Wonders." This hotel though provides more than meets the eye. The rooms are fitted with all of the latest amenities, including iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. The restaurant is also excellent. Packaged altogether this is a stay that will not be forgotten or easily matched.
- Parking for a fee in garage - Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good - Good location to all amenities
- Wonderful location - Clean room - Poor lighting in bathroom - Showers in all rooms (no bathtubs) - Tiny work-out room
- Check me in early - Free internet - Free business center - Give you cookies when you check in
- 5 pillows of varying soft/firm - Soft white linens - Very clean, modern, and well stocked bathroom - $18 to self-park
- Very nice king-size bed - Free wi-fi - Gym was being renovated - Parking garage was not easy to navigate
Curtis is a world-class and contemporary 3-star hotel in Denver. This hotel dates from 1974 and was refurbished in 2009.
All functional and stylish rooms are equipped with flat screen TV, wireless internet and flat-screen TV. Most rooms offer mountain views, overlooking Rocky Mountains.
The onsite restaurant offers regional and American meals served in a unique and friendly atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Wireless internet is available in public areas
and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 28 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 336.
Nestled in the entertainment district and 1km from the city center. A 10-minute drive to the center of Denver.
The Theatre District/Convention Ctr Stn tram stop is situated only 250m from the hotel.
- City Center - 1.0km
- Airport: Denver International - 30.5km, Municipal - 38.0km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 4 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Denver
Starting from: US$133
Starting from: US$114
Starting from: US$125
Starting from: US$206
Starting from: US$63
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Queen Size Bed or King Size Bed
The Curtis Hotel Denver Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists||
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.