This retro modern hotel is not for everyone but loyalists claim it is the coolest place to stay in Denver. Wake up calls are provided by Elvis, and floors have themes such as "Chick Flick" and "One-Hit Wonders." This hotel though provides more than meets the eye. The rooms are fitted with all of the latest amenities, including iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. The restaurant is also excellent. Packaged altogether this is a stay that will not be forgotten or easily matched.
- Parking for a fee in garage - Breakfast at the hotel restaurant was good - Good location to all amenities
- Wonderful location - Clean room - Poor lighting in bathroom - Showers in all rooms (no bathtubs) - Tiny work-out room
- Check me in early - Free internet - Free business center - Give you cookies when you check in
- 5 pillows of varying soft/firm - Soft white linens - Very clean, modern, and well stocked bathroom - $18 to self-park
- Very nice king-size bed - Free wi-fi - Gym was being renovated - Parking garage was not easy to navigate
The 3-star Curtis-A Doubletree By Hil is situated in the center of Denver. The hotel occupies 13 floors and was renovated in 2009.
The unique hotel is set in close vicinity of Fillmore Auditorium, Downtown Aquarium and South Platte. The hotel is 200m away from Opera Colorado, The Denver Center for the Performing Arts and Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret.
Business opportunities in the banks, convention centers nearby as well as banquet facilities, a business center and internet access on-site are available.
This hotel is located within a 5-minute walk of the Theatre District/Convention Ctr Stn tram stop. 25km to the Jeffco airport.
All 335 en-suite guestrooms feature air conditioning, an alarm clock and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have brick floor and luxury furniture.
The Signature restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
The hotel provides an elevator, parking and a gift shop as well as room service, 24-hour reception and concierge service.
Leisure facilities in Curtis-A Doubletree By Hil include an indoor swimming pool, a library. The hotel’s fitness center comes with a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 32 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 13. Number of rooms 336.
- City Center Denver - 3700 ft
- Airport Denver International (DEN) - 18.8 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Sam's No. 3 (Food: American, Greek, Mexican) - 400 ft, The Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Bar (Food: American) - 200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The Curtis-A Doubletree By Hil Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Downtown Aquarium1.0 mi700 Water Street, Denver
South Platte5200 ftPlatte Street and 15th Street, Denver
Molly Brown House Museum1.0 mi1340 Pennsylvania Street, Denver
Children's Museum of Denver1.1 mi2121 Children's Museum Drive, Denver
Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art1.1 mi1311 Pearl St, Denver
Near the hotel
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts800 ft1101 13th Street, Denver
Opera Colorado600 ft14th and Curtis Street at the Denver Performing Arts Complex, Denver
Denver Center Theatre Company800 ft1101 13th Street, Denver
The Money Museum at the Federal Reserve Bank - Denver Branch800 ft1020 16th Street, Denver
Lannie's Clocktower Cabaret900 ft1601 Arapahoe Street, Denver
Daniels and Fisher Tower900 ft1601 Arapahoe St, Denver
Larimer Square1000 ft1430 Larimer St (between 14th and 15th St), Denver
Sam's No. 3
72% likes this, based on 445 reviews
Food: American, Greek, Mexican, Diner
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 17400 ft1500 Curtis St
The Corner Office Restaurant and Martini Bar
70% likes this, based on 143 reviews
Price Range: USD 16 - USD 31200 ft1401 Curtis Street
The Oceanaire Seafood Room
60% likes this, based on 123 reviews
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52300 ft1400 Arapahoe St
Kevin Taylor's At The Opera House
73% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Price Range: USD 42 - USD 52200 ft14th and Curtis Street
73% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 51400 ft1106 14th Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.