A stylish 19th century resort The Cliff House Resort And Spa with a second to none location, with its 70 oceanfront acres providing stunning views of the craggy coast of Maine at its finest. There are private balconies to make you bask in the glory of the sea, and there is a heavenly spa on offer.
The welcoming Cliff House Resort And Spa is placed on the beachfront. The building was renovated in 2002.
Number of rooms 166.
20 minutes away from Ogunquit Memorial Library, Ogunquit Museum of American Art and Abacus. Just 4km from the center of Ogunquit known for Perkins Cove, Marginal Way and Ogunquit Playhouse.
- City Center - 3.8km
- Airport: Sanford - 22.0km, Pease Tradeport - 25.6km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Rooms and availability
King Size Bed
The Cliff House Resort And Spa Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Ogunquit Museum of American Art1.7km543 Shore Road, Ogunquit
Marginal Way2.2kmOgunquit, ME
Perkins Cove2.2kmOgunquit, ME
Ogunquit Playhouse2.8km10 Main St., Ogunquit
Ogunquit Memorial Library3.0km166 Shore Rd, Ogunquit
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.