- Towels were a little thin - Breakfast in the courtyard restaurant was very good - Pool is an outdoor pool, not heated
- Staff is very helpful - Hot tub and pool area was nice - Located right across the street from river street
- Bed was so comfortable - Great coffee for a hotel room - Bathrooms were very clean
- Free parking just across the street was a bonus - Free wine and cheese every afternoon served in the lobby
- Wifi is slow in the room - Terrific front desk personnel - Price is very reasonable for downtown savannah
The elegant Brice A Kimpton Hotel is a great place in a historic area of Savannah. Operating in Savannah since 1860, this hotel features Renaissance architecture as well as a seasonal outdoor pool, a courtyard.
All 145 designer guestrooms feature a flat-screen TV, data ports and wet bar. Every room features contemporary interior and period ornate furnishings.
Dishes of Italian cuisine are served in the al fresco restaurant.
Hotel services include a turndown service, concierge service and dry cleaning maintained by multilingual staff.
The on-site SPA facilities include Jacuzzi, a hot tub. For workouts the fitness center provides a gym, fitness classes.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 145.
In the center of Savannah, adjacent to Muse Arts Warehouse, Georgia State Railroad Museum and Reynolds Square. You can see Olde Pink House, Oatland Island Wildlife Center and Talmadge Memorial Bridge only 300m from the hotel.
The hotel offers ideal location close to a river.
Just 10 minutes from Hunter AAF airport.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport: Hunter AAF - 9.7km, Savannah/Hilton Head - 12.4km
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The Brice A Kimpton Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground station
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Forsyth Park1.7kmDrayton St and E Park Ave, Savannah
Georgia State Railroad Museum1.6km655 Louisville Rd., Savannah
Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum1.7km460 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah
Muse Arts Warehouse1.9km703 Louisville Road, Savannah
Hearse Ghost Tours2.0km412 E Duffy St, Savannah
Near the hotel
Savannah Historic District470 mSavannah River, E. Broad St., Gwinnett St., and Martin Luther King, Jr. Blvd., Savannah
Talmadge Memorial Bridge270 mSavannah, GA
Riverfront Plaza280 mRiver Street, Savannah
Olde Pink House490 m23 Abercorn Street, Savannah
Oatland Island Wildlife Center380 m711 Sandtown Rd, Savannah
Davenport House Museum400 m324 East State Street, Savannah
Lucas Theatre For the Arts470 m32 Abercorn Street, Savannah
The Pirates' House
63% likes this, based on 1247 reviews
Food: American110 m20 East Broad St.
Phone: (912) 233-5757
Joe's Crab Shack
Food: Seafood130 m504 East River Street
One Eyed Lizzy's
64% likes this, based on 266 reviews170 m417 E River St
B Matthews Eatery
82% likes this, based on 508 reviews
Food: American, French
Price Range: USD 9 - USD 32260 m325 E Bay St
Phone: (912) 233-1319
The Olde Pink House
71% likes this, based on 3102 reviews
Food: American, Steakhouse, Seafood
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 25490 m23 Abercorn Street
Phone: (912) 232-4286
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.