- Wonderful neighborhood location across from lincoln park - Free continental breakfast - Room is very spacious
- There is free wi-fi - Staff was friendly, accommodating - Restaurant was excellent
- Suite was very spacious and clean - Zoo was only steps away - Staff was delightful and very helpful
- Positive experience with the staff - Buses to the loop stop almost in front - Had a nice view of lincoln park
- It is in the heart of lincoln park -- across from the zoo - Rooms are nice - We enjoy having a kitchen
The 3-star Belden-Stratford Hotel boasts idyllic location not far from Blue Man Group, Laugh Factory and International Museum of Surgical Science. This grand hotel dates from 1922 and was refurbished in 2000.
The 50 guest rooms are spread over 15 floors. All of the rooms have a stunning view over the city.
The hotel offers a free continental breakfast served at the bar.
The hotel The Belden-Stratford serves a continental breakfast for free.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 38.00 per day.
Number of floors 15. Number of rooms 50.
Within easy reach of The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum, Lincoln Park Zoo and Nature Museum of the Chicago Academy of Sciences.
A short drive from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
- City Center - 5.2km
- Airport: Merrill C Meigs (closed) - 7.6km, Midway - 18.1km
- Train Station: Millenium Station - 4.6km, Ogilvie Transportation Center - 4.7km
- Underground station: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 5.4km, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 5.4km
- Bus stop - 200 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds or Queen Size Bed
The Belden-Stratford Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Food and meals|
Red Orchid Theater1.5km1531 N. Wells Street, Chicago
TimeLine Theatre1.5km615 W. Wellington Avenue, Chicago
Steppenwolf Theatre Company1.6km1650 N. Halsted, Chicago
Royal George Theater1.7km1641 N Halsted, Chicago
International Museum of Surgical Science1.7km1524 N. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago
Near the hotel
Alfred Caldwell Lily Pool210 mFullerton Avenue, between N. Cannon and N. Stockton, Chicago
South Pond220 mLincoln Park, Chicago
Lincoln Park Zoo380 m2001 N Clark St, Chicago
Nature Museum of the Chicago Academy of Sciences310 mFullerton Pkwy. and Cannon Dr., Chicago
The Peggy Notebaert Nature Museum340 m2430 North Canon Drive, Chicago
Lincoln Park460 m2045 North Lincoln Park West, Chicago
Victory Gardens Theater750 m2257 North Lincoln Avenue, Chicago
Mon Ami Gabi
72% likes this, based on 140 reviews
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 3020 m2300 N Lincoln Park W
81% likes this, based on 118 reviews
Price Range: USD 60 - USD 8020 m2300 Lincoln Park West
Sushi Para II
61% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Food: Japanese230 m2256 N Clark St Chicago, IL 60614
Chicago Pizza & Oven Grinder
76% likes this, based on 247 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 2 - USD 24350 m2121 N Clark St
Phone: (773) 248-2570
80% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 25240 m2206 N. Clark St.
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.