- Helpful staff - Food was good - Room well furnished
- In central tokyo - Pc for free internet in the foyer - Rooms were big
- Small rooms - Plenty of amenities - Nice boutique hotel
- Cool,stylish hotel - Rooms are compact yet trendy - Good value
- Staff polite - Breakfast is 1000 yen - Near the subway station
The contemporary B Akasaka is a great place in a quiet area of Tokyo. Since 2007, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Tokyo.
This property has 155 comfortable guestrooms including Comfort Guest Room, Economy Double Room and Superior Single Room that are well appointed with an alarm clock, a refrigerator and satellite TV. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a power shower.
Every day a delicious buffet breakfast is served. At the a la carte restaurant guests can enjoy Japanese cuisine.
B Akasaka boasts an internet terminal, laptops and computers as well as dry cleaning, laundry.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 156.
20 minutes away from Roppongi Hills, Japan Sake Center and Chidorigafuchi. The hotel is 5km away from Tokyo city center.
This hotel is placed in Chiyoda district, known for a palace, galleries and a tower.
- City Center - 4.2km
- Train Station: Shinjuku Station - 3.5km, Shibuya Station - 3.6km
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 1.6km, Daimon Metro Station - 2.7km
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
One Single Bed
Two Single Beds
Two Single Beds
One Single Bed
The B Akasaka Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Chidorigafuchi1.6km1-1 Kitanomarukoen, Chiyoda
Aoyama Cemetery1.6kmMinami Aoyama, Minatoku, Minato
Japan Sake Center1.6km1-1-21 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato
Chichibunomiya Rugby Field1.7km2-8-35 Minamiaoyama, Minato
Near the hotel
Toyokawa Inari Shrine and Temple300 m1-4-7 Moto-Azabu, Minato
akasaka Sacas330 m5-3 Akasaka, Minato
Hie Shrine400 m2-10-5 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda
New Otani Art Museum480 m4-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda
Akasaka Palace (State Guesthouse)800 m2-1 Motoakasaka, Minato
National Diet Building810 m1-7-1 Nagatacho, Chiyoda
National Diet Library800 m1-10-1, Nagatacho, Chiyoda
84% likes this, based on 172 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 2180 m2-14-3 Nagatacho
Phone: +81 3-5157-3936
85% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Food: Asian10 m3-20-6 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3588-0794
57% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 1220 m3-19-8 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3583-8688
74% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 3130 m3-19-5 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3582-2270
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 1020 m3-19-12 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-5575-3553
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.