- Helpful staff - Food was good - Room well furnished
- In central tokyo - Pc for free internet in the foyer - Rooms were big
- Small rooms - Plenty of amenities - Nice boutique hotel
- Cool,stylish hotel - Rooms are compact yet trendy - Good value
- Staff polite - Breakfast is 1000 yen - Near the subway station
The contemporary B Akasaka is a great place in a quiet area of Tokyo. Since 2007, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of Tokyo.
20 minutes away from Roppongi Hills, Japan Sake Center and Chidorigafuchi. The hotel is 5km away from Tokyo city center.
This hotel is placed in Chiyoda district, known for a palace, galleries and a tower.
15 minutes' drive from Haneda airport.
Guests are offered 155 non-smoking hotel rooms well-equipped with a refrigerator, pay TV and an alarm clock. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a walk-in shower available in all guestrooms.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant. At the terrace restaurant guests can enjoy Japanese cuisine.
B Akasaka boasts laptops, an internet terminal as well as dry cleaning, laundry.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
Number of rooms 156.
- City Center Tokyo - 2.7 mi
- Airport: Haneda (HND) - 8.9 mi, Narita International Airport (NRT) - 37.0 mi
- Train Station: Tokyo Station - 1.7 mi, Shinjuku Station - 2.2 mi
- Underground station: Kamiyacho Station - 1.1 mi, Daimon Metro Station - 1.7 mi
- Restaurants: Ninja Akasaka - 600 ft, Jembatan Merah (Food: Asian) - 100 ft
- Parks New Otani Art Museum - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
The B Akasaka Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Roppongi5000 ftRoppongi, Minato
Chidorigafuchi1.0 mi1-1 Kitanomarukoen, Chiyoda
Aoyama Cemetery1.0 miMinami Aoyama, Minatoku, Minato
Japan Sake Center1.0 mi1-1-21 Nishi-Shinbashi, Minato
Chichibunomiya Rugby Field1.0 mi2-8-35 Minamiaoyama, Minato
Near the hotel
Toyokawa Inari Shrine and Temple1000 ft1-4-7 Moto-Azabu, Minato
akasaka Sacas1100 ft5-3 Akasaka, Minato
Hie Shrine1400 ft2-10-5 Nagata-cho, Chiyoda
New Otani Art Museum1600 ft4-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda
Akasaka Palace (State Guesthouse)2700 ft2-1 Motoakasaka, Minato
National Diet Building2700 ft1-7-1 Nagatacho, Chiyoda
National Diet Library2700 ft1-10-1, Nagatacho, Chiyoda
84% likes this, based on 172 reviews
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 2600 ft2-14-3 Nagatacho
Phone: +81 3-5157-3936
85% likes this, based on 13 reviews
Food: Asian100 ft3-20-6 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3588-0794
57% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 12100 ft3-19-8 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3583-8688
74% likes this, based on 41 reviews
Price Range: USD 11 - USD 31100 ft3-19-5 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3582-2270
Enma-do Akasaka ten
74% likes this, based on 31 reviews
Price Range: USD 8 - USD 10200 ft4-2-3 Akasaka
Phone: +81 3-3224-0550
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014JapaneseHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedTokyo
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Japan