- Close to several restaurants - Nice lobby - Good service - Sauna in the basement
- Friendly welcome - Clean room - Bathroom small - Bar snack available
- Central location - So close to the action - Free wifi - Highly recommend it
- Area was quiet - 5 mins to the metro - Breakfast was great - Staff were friendly
- Fantastic hotel - Rooms were modern - Park view is great - Quite pricey
The Tegnerlunden Hotel is close to one of the main pedestrian zone shopping streets with lots of restaurants and activities. The old town is about 2 km away, but there is a subway station and a bus stop a couple of steps away from the hotel. The Central Station, Tourist Board, Gamla Stan and many of the city sites are within an easy walking distance.
The hotel is modern and well run, whilst attentive and helpful staffs create a welcoming atmosphere and assure a cozy stay.
The guestrooms are functional and immaculate featuring comfortable bedding, bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, Wi-Fi, minibar, heating, and phone. Wheelchair accessible units are available.
A varied buffet-style breakfast contains cold and hot cooked items, fruits and pastry.
Additional hotel amenities include parking, business services, laundry, 24-hour front desk, luggage storage and safety deposit-box.
This good-value hotel is a perfect spot for those not willing to compromise on quality and convenience.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 102.
- City center Stockholm - 3000 ft
- Airports: Bromma (BMA) - 4.2 mi, Arlanda (ARN) - 21.9 mi
- Train stations Stockholm Central Station - 3700 ft
- Underground stations T-Centralen - 3300 ft
- Restaurants: Grill (Cuisine: Contemporary, European, Grill) - 400 ft, Rolfs Kok (Cuisine: Swedish) - 500 ft
The hotel Tegnerlunden provides visitors with a free buffet breakfast.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site (reservation might be needed) and the rate is SEK 275 per day.
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
Stockholm Old Town1.1 miStockholmSweden
The Army Museum5000 ftRiddargatan 13, Stockholm
National Museum of Art (National Museet)5200 ftSodra Blasieholmshamnen, Stockholm
Parco Berzelius5200 ftNybroplan Nybrokajen, Stockholm
Near the hotel
Strindberg Museum500 ftDrottninggatan 85, Stockholm
Regina Theater1400 ftDrottninggatan 71A, Stockholm
Hay Market (Hotorget)1500 ftJust west of Sveavag, Stockholm
Stockholms Stadsbibliotek1700 ftOdengatan 63, Stockholm
Olof Palme Memorial Plaque1800 ftSveavagen/Olof Palmes gata, Stockholm
Gustav Vasa Kyrka1900 ftOdenplan, Stockholm
Woodland Chapel1900 ftSockenvagen 492, Stockholm
67% likes this, based on 382 reviews
Cuisine: Contemporary, European, Grill, Barbecue, Eclectic, Fusion, Scandinavian, Swedish
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 101400 ftDrottninggatan 89
Phone: 0046 (0) 8 31 45 30
83% likes this, based on 214 reviews
Price Range: USD 93 - USD 93500 ftTegnergatan 41
Phone: +46 8101696
84% likes this, based on 45 reviews
Cuisine: Italian300 ftRadmansgatan 73
Phone: 08-30 80 88
73% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Cuisine: Swedish400 ftTegnergatan 32
Phone: 08-505 244 26
78% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Cuisine: Swedish400 ftUpplandsgatan 17
Phone: 08 30 40 57
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SwedishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedStockholm
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Design Hotels in Sweden