With its proximity to the Mile as well as to Millennium Park, and offering marvelous views over the Chicago River from some of its modern rooms, Swissotel Chicago is a wonderful choice for your stay, and also offers an onsite restaurant.
- View from my hotel room is pretty fanstastic - Good breakfast - I would recommend
- Parking garages nearby - $10/day for internet - Gym has a couple of treadmills, bikes
- View from the room, which was stunning - Staff was very courteous - Location is a little isolated
- Rooms were very spacious - Room service quality was great - 3-4 block walk to michigan avenue
- Beds were comfortable - Short walk from the magnificent mile - Pool and gym are on the 42nd floor
The classic Swissotel Chicago is a 4-star hotel situated in the cultural district next to museums, galleries and a tower. The building was renovated in 2009.
Set in Near East Side district of Chicago, just 20 minutes from Skydeck Chicago, Oak Street and Lyric Opera of Chicago. Located in close proximity to Cloud Gate, Millennium Park and Michigan Avenue, in the center of a shopping area.
This hotel is ideally based near parks, lakes.
This hotel is just 100m away from the Columbus (Mid) & E. Wacker bus stop and within a 10-minute walk from Randolph/Wabash underground station. 5 minutes by car from Merrill C Meigs (closed) airport.
All 660 contemporary rooms at Swissotel Chicago provide a work area, an ergonomic chair and a safe. Many rooms feature a panoramic view of the Chicago River , Lake Michigan. They feature marble bathrooms with bathrobes, a walk-in shower and a bathtub.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the restaurant. In the Palm restaurant you can enjoy seafood cuisine.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
A sauna, Jacuzzi and a health club are offered for relaxation. The hotel’s fitness center comes with weights, fitness classes and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 65 per day.
Year renovated 2009. Number of floors 41. Number of rooms 632.
- City center Chicago - 4600 ft
- Airports: Midway (MDW) - 9.8 mi, Chicago O'hare International (ORD) - 16.0 mi
- Train stations: Millenium Station - 1700 ft, Van Buren Street Station - 4300 ft
- Underground stations: LaSalle "L" Station (Blue Line) - 1.1 mi, LaSalle \"L\" Station (Blue Line) - 1.1 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: The Palm (Cuisine: American, Steakhouse) - 200 ft, Bockwinkel's (Cuisine: Bagels) - 600 ft
- Parks: Daley Bicentennial Plaza - 1500 ft, Millennium Park - 2300 ft
- Beaches: Ohio Street Beach - 2800 ft, North Avenue Beach - 2900 ft
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Swissotel Chicago Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Willis Tower1.0 mi233 South Wacker Drive, Chicago
Museum of Contemporary Photography5000 ftColumbia College, Chicago
Lyric Opera of Chicago5200 ftChicago, IL
Oak Street5200 ftChicago, IL
Spertus Institute of Jewish Studies5200 ft610 S Michigan Ave, Chicago
Near the hotel
Millennium Park2300 ft201 E Randolph St, Chicago
Forever Marilyn1100 ft401 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago
Lakefront Trail1200 ft465 N. McClurg Court, Chicago
Cloud Gate2100 ft201 E. Randolph St., between Michigan Ave & Columbus Ave, Chicago
Michigan Avenue Bridge1300 ftMichigan Ave., Chicago
North Michigan Avenue1400 ftChicago, IL
Aqua Tower1300 ft225 N Lower Columbus Dr, Suite 220, Chicago
71% likes this, based on 144 reviews
Cuisine: American, Steakhouse
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 81200 ft323 E Wacker Dr
Phone: (312) 616-1000
86% likes this, based on 68 reviews
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 12600 ft222 N Columbus Dr
74% likes this, based on 147 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 41700 ft200 N Columbus Dr
Shula's Steak House Chicago
70% likes this, based on 157 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 40700 ft301 East North Water Street
Phone: (312) 670-0788
54% likes this, based on 31 reviews600 ft233 E Wacker Drive
Phone: (312) 856-1810
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.