- 10 min. drive to south beach - Super shuttle to/from airport - Pool is cozy
- Lobby is beautiful - Clean and big bathroom - Plasma tv with great channels
- Check in easy - Balcony had a beautiful view of biscayne bay - Breakfast at the cafe tasty
- Suite were nice - No free continental breakfast - Fast wi-fi internet
- Our room was huge - Staff was very pleasant - No self parking, valet is $24 per day
The eco-friendly Surfcomber South Beach is placed within walking distance to the beachfront. Renovated in 2011, this hotel combines the modern with art deco architecture.
Ideally located in the theater district of Miami, in the proximity of Miami Beach Boardwalk, 5th Street Gym and South Pointe Park. In the center of Miami, a stroll away from Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach Latin Chamber of Commerce and Bass Museum of Art.
Quick access to theaters, galleries as well as a mall, eateries is provided.
Due to its perfect location, it will only take you a 5-minute drive to get to the Miami airport.
There are 185 non-smoking rooms that come with modern amenities such as cable TV, a safe and a living area. They also have en suite bathrooms with a hairdryer, toiletries and a bathtub.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning. The restaurant offers light regional meals and a casual atmosphere. Complimentary drinks are offered in the lobby bar.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Multilingual staff is always on hand to provide car service, room service and 24-hour reception.
Guests will benefit from barbeque grills, a sun terrace and a courtyard. Guests will take advantage of golf, deep-sea fishing available on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in the hotel rooms for additional charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 37 per day.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 186.
- City Center Miami - 5.9 mi
- Airport: Miami International Airport (MIA) - 9.8 mi, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International (FLL) - 19.4 mi
- Train Station: Bayfront Park Station - 3.9 mi, Miami Airport Station - 8.0 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: The Bazaar by Jose Andres (Food: Tapas) - 100 ft, Katsuya (Food: Japanese) - 100 ft
- Parks Miami Beach Botanical Garden - 2300 ft
- Beaches: K17 Beach Club - 100 ft, Bal Harbor Beach - 4200 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Surfcomber South Beach Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Air business related|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
South Beach5000 ftOcean Drive, Miami Beach
5th Street Gym1.3 mi555 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach
Miami Beach Boardwalk1.4 miMiami Beach, FL
Jewish Museum of Florida-FIU1.4 mi301 Washington Ave., Miami Beach
Beach Yoga @ 3rd Street1.4 miSouth Beach at 3rd Street, Miami Beach
Near the hotel
K17 Beach Club100 ft1717 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
New World Symphony1300 ft500 17th Street, Miami Beach
Bass Museum of Art1800 ft2121 Park Avenue, Miami Beach
8th Street Designer District1800 ftMiami Beach, FL
Jackie Gleason Theater of the Performing Arts1800 ftMiami Beach, FL
Miami Beach Convention Center1900 ft1901 Convention Center Dr., Miami Beach
Miami City Ballet2100 ft2200 Liberty Avenue, Miami Beach
The Bazaar by Jose Andres
82% likes this, based on 215 reviews
Food: Tapas100 ft1701 Collins Avenue
76% likes this, based on 189 reviews
Food: Japanese100 ft1701 Collins Ave.
Maxine's Bistro & Bar
69% likes this, based on 242 reviews
Food: American, Café, Mexican, Cuban
Price Range: USD 13 - USD 21100 ft1756 Collins Avenue
Kung Fu Kitchen & Sushi - The Catalina Hotel
66% likes this, based on 77 reviews
Food: Sushi, Asian fusion, Chinese, Korean
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 31100 ft1720 Collins Avenue
Ola at the Sanctuary
84% likes this, based on 538 reviews
Food: South American
Price Range: USD 25 - USD 65400 ft1745 James Avenue
Phone: 305 695 9125
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.