- Great location - Walking distance to chase field for mlb games - Bathroom was nicely renovated
- Good amenities for the money - Management and staff here are friendly - Breakfast was minimal
- Close to the airport, shopping and entertainment - Room was spotless - Pool was clean
- Great staff - Tiny basic breakfast room - Flat screen tv - Free wifi
- Very close to the downtown area - Rooms are newly renovated - Breakfast was nice - Free parking
The grand 2-star Super 8 Phoenix Downtown is set in the museum district of Phoenix. The building was renovated in 2010.
The hotel offers 55 rooms. All of them feature cable TV, a microwave and Wi-Fi.
Dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served every morning.
The hotel Super 8 Phoenix Downtown provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Guests can make use of housekeeping, laundry and 24-hour reception as well as RV parking, free parking.
Leisure facilities in Super 8 Phoenix Downtown include live entertainment, an outdoor swimming pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 59.
Central location within close proximity to Phoenix Art Museum, Burton Barr Central Library and Margaret T. Hance Park. Within easy reach of The Rosson House, Phoenix Children's Museum and Historic Heritage Square.
This hotel is conveniently located close to Sky Harbor Intl airport.
- City Center - 1.3km
- Airport: Sky Harbor Intl - 5.1km, Stellar Air Park - 21.7km
- Bus stop - 6.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Super 8 Phoenix Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Coamerica Theatre1.7km400 W. Washington Street, Phoenix
Burton Barr Central Library1.8km1221 N. Central Ave., Phoenix
Japanese Friendship Garden1.8km1125 North 3rd Avenue, Phoenix
Margaret T. Hance Park1.9km1134 North Central Ave, Phoenix
The Great Arizona Puppet Theater1.9km302 West Latham Street, Phoenix
Near the hotel
Copper Square100 mDowntown Phoenix, Phoenix
Phoenix Children's Museum390 m215 N. 7th Street, Phoenix
The Rosson House480 m600 East Monroe St, Phoenix
Historic Heritage Square490 m115 N. Sixth St, Phoenix
Arizona Science Center580 m600 East Washington Street, Phoenix
The Raven Golf Club at South Mountain560 m3636 E. Baseline Road, Phoenix
Chase Field860 m401 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix
67% likes this, based on 393 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 30500 m623 E Adams St
Rose & Crown
70% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: British460 m628 East Adams Street
Phone: (602) 256-0223
Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe
64% likes this, based on 65 reviews
Food: American, Californian
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22520 m808 E Jefferson St
1130 the restaurant
63% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern700 mPhoenix Center
Phone: (602) 368-3046
District American Kitchen & Wine Bar
80% likes this, based on 268 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32830 m320 N. 3rd Street
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.