- Great location - Walking distance to chase field for mlb games - Bathroom was nicely renovated
- Good amenities for the money - Management and staff here are friendly - Breakfast was minimal
- Close to the airport, shopping and entertainment - Room was spotless - Pool was clean
- Great staff - Tiny basic breakfast room - Flat screen tv - Free wifi
- Very close to the downtown area - Rooms are newly renovated - Breakfast was nice - Free parking
The grand 2-star Super 8 Phoenix Downtown is set in the museum district of Phoenix. The building was renovated in 2010.
Central location within close proximity to Phoenix Art Museum, Burton Barr Central Library and Margaret T. Hance Park. Within easy reach of The Rosson House, Phoenix Children's Museum and Historic Heritage Square.
This hotel is conveniently located close to Sky Harbor Intl airport.
Super 8 Phoenix Downtown offers 55 rooms fitted with cable TV, a microwave and Wi-Fi for a comfortable stay in Phoenix.
Dining options include a complimentary continental breakfast served every morning.
Guests can make use of housekeeping, laundry and 24-hour reception as well as RV parking, free parking.
Leisure facilities in Super 8 Phoenix Downtown include live entertainment, an outdoor swimming pool.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2010. Number of rooms 59.
- City Center Phoenix - 4300 ft
- Airport: Sky Harbor Intl (PHX) - 3.3 mi, Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway (AZA) - 25.4 mi
- Bus stop - 3.7 mi
- Restaurants: Pizzeria Bianco (Food: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary) - 1700 ft, Rose & Crown (Food: British) - 1600 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 2 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Super 8 Phoenix Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Coamerica Theatre1.1 mi400 W. Washington Street, Phoenix
Burton Barr Central Library1.1 mi1221 N. Central Ave., Phoenix
Japanese Friendship Garden1.1 mi1125 North 3rd Avenue, Phoenix
Margaret T. Hance Park1.1 mi1134 North Central Ave, Phoenix
The Great Arizona Puppet Theater1.2 mi302 West Latham Street, Phoenix
Near the hotel
Copper Square400 ftDowntown Phoenix, Phoenix
Phoenix Children's Museum1300 ft215 N. 7th Street, Phoenix
The Rosson House1600 ft600 East Monroe St, Phoenix
Historic Heritage Square1700 ft115 N. Sixth St, Phoenix
Arizona Doll & Toy Museum1700 ft602 East Adams Street, Phoenix
Arizona Science Center2000 ft600 East Washington Street, Phoenix
Chase Field2900 ft401 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix
67% likes this, based on 393 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 21 - USD 301700 ft623 E Adams St
Rose & Crown
70% likes this, based on 59 reviews
Food: British1600 ft628 East Adams Street
Phone: (602) 256-0223
84% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Food: Mexican1600 ft1205 East Van Buren Street
Phone: (602) 253-1511
Mrs. White's Golden Rule Cafe
66% likes this, based on 80 reviews
Food: American, Californian
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 201800 ft808 E Jefferson St
1130 the restaurant
70% likes this, based on 57 reviews
Food: American, Southwestern2300 ftPhoenix Center
Phone: (602) 368-3046
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.