- Conveniently located near i-70 - Wifi was decent speed - Needs a total rebuild
- Location is pretty central - Overall was clean - Breakfast was as good as most other hotels
- No wireless internet (or wired internet) - Free local phone calls - Layout was great
- Room was also very comfortable - Patched walls - Burn in the carpet - Parking is a nightmare
- Near the interstate - Staff is really nice - Depressing room - Carpeting was kinda messed up
The family Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. is conveniently set minutes away from Sacred Heart Parish, Coors Field and Forney Transportation Museum.
Denver city center is 6km away. The venue is 4.3km away from Union Station, Denver Museum of Nature & Science and Brown Palace .
30km to Denver International airport.
This property offers 105 air-conditioned guestrooms complete with a writing desk, a kitchen, ironing facilities, multi-channel TV and a microwave. They also have en suite bathrooms with a shower, bath sheets and a bathtub.
In the morning a continental breakfast is served at the bar. Juices can be savored in the coffee bar.
The hotel offers a convenience store, a vending machine and free parking for general needs and internet access, a meeting room and a photocopier for corporate travelers.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 106.
|City Center||Denver - 3.5 mi|
|Airports||Denver International (DEN) - 17.3 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Rooster and Moon Cafe/Bar (cuisine: American) - 1400 ft, Teddy's (cuisine: American) - 2100 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
|Food and meals|
Denver Mountain Parks1.1 miPO Box 1007, Denver
Forney Transportation Museum1.3 mi4303 Brighton Boulevard, Denver
St. Patrick's Mission Church2.2 mi3325 Pecos St, Denver
Black American West Museum2.3 mi3091 California St, Denver
B's Ballpark Museum2.6 mi1940 Blake St, Denver
Rooster and Moon Cafe/Bar
77% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Cuisine: American1400 ft955 Bannock St
Phone: (303) 993-2622
51% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Cuisine: American2100 ft4849 Bannock St.
Cuisine: American2800 ft200 W 48th Ave
Phone: (303) 296-4000
Village Inn Restaurant
53% likes this, based on 28 reviews3000 ft400 W 48TH Ave
Phone: (303) 294-0609
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.