- Conveniently located near i-70 - Wifi was decent speed - Needs a total rebuild
- Location is pretty central - Overall was clean - Breakfast was as good as most other hotels
- No wireless internet (or wired internet) - Free local phone calls - Layout was great
- Room was also very comfortable - Patched walls - Burn in the carpet - Parking is a nightmare
- Near the interstate - Staff is really nice - Depressing room - Carpeting was kinda messed up
Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. is situated in the heart of Denver right next to renowned attractions, such as B's Ballpark Museum, Forney Transportation Museum and Unser Racing.
All 105 air-conditioned guestrooms feature a work desk, a refrigerator and a seating area.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
The hotel Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
A convenience store, free parking and fax/photocopying services, internet access and a business center are located on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 106.
A 20-minute walk will take you to Coors Field, St. Patrick's Mission Church and Black American West Museum.
Due to its convenient location, it will only take you a 30-minute drive to get to the Denver International airport.
- City Center - 5.7km
- Airport: Jeffco - 17.2km, Arapahoe Co - 27.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed
Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
|Food and meals|
Denver Mountain Parks1.8kmPO Box 1007, Denver
Forney Transportation Museum2.1km4303 Brighton Boulevard, Denver
St. Patrick's Mission Church3.5km3325 Pecos St, Denver
Black American West Museum3.7km3091 California St, Denver
Coors Field4.1km2001 Blake Street, Denver
57% likes this, based on 43 reviews
Food: American640 m4849 Bannock St.
Food: American830 m200 W 48th Ave
Phone: (303) 296-4000
Village Inn Restaurant
50% likes this, based on 42 reviews900 m400 W 48TH Ave
Phone: (303) 294-0609
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.