- Conveniently located near i-70 - Wifi was decent speed - Needs a total rebuild
- Location is pretty central - Overall was clean - Breakfast was as good as most other hotels
- No wireless internet (or wired internet) - Free local phone calls - Layout was great
- Room was also very comfortable - Patched walls - Burn in the carpet - Parking is a nightmare
- Near the interstate - Staff is really nice - Depressing room - Carpeting was kinda messed up
Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. is situated in the heart of Denver right next to renowned attractions, such as B's Ballpark Museum, Forney Transportation Museum and Unser Racing.
A 20-minute walk will take you to Coors Field, St. Patrick's Mission Church and Black American West Museum.
Due to its convenient location, it will only take you a 20-minute drive to get to the Jeffco airport.
All 105 air-conditioned guestrooms feature a work desk, a seating area.
A complimentary breakfast is served every morning.
A convenience store, free parking and fax/photocopying services, internet access and a business center are located on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 106.
- City Center Denver - 3.5 mi
- Airport Denver International (DEN) - 17.3 mi
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Rooster and Moon Cafe/Bar (Food: American) - 1400 ft, Teddy's (Food: American) - 2100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Super 8 Denver/I-25 & 58Th Ave. Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
|Food and meals|
Denver Mountain Parks1.1 miPO Box 1007, Denver
Forney Transportation Museum1.3 mi4303 Brighton Boulevard, Denver
St. Patrick's Mission Church2.2 mi3325 Pecos St, Denver
Black American West Museum2.3 mi3091 California St, Denver
Coors Field2.5 mi2001 Blake Street, Denver
Rooster and Moon Cafe/Bar
77% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Food: American1400 ft955 Bannock St
Phone: (303) 993-2622
51% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: American2100 ft4849 Bannock St.
Food: American2800 ft200 W 48th Ave
Phone: (303) 296-4000
Village Inn Restaurant
53% likes this, based on 28 reviews3000 ft400 W 48TH Ave
Phone: (303) 294-0609
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.