- Room was dirty - Location was convenient - Found the staff helpful
- Great value - Free continental breakfast was great - Everything in the rooms is new
- Location is near an industrial community - Very few local ammenities - Beds comfortable
- Large room - Good air conditionning - Breakfast is the weak point - Free wireless internet
- Room was clean - Bathroom was very small - Pool area was nice and clean - Large parking lot
The business 2-star Super 8 Bell Hotel Phoenix is set in a downtown area minutes away from Deer Valley Rock Art Center, Cave Creek Golf Course and Jumpstreet. The building was renovated in 2011.
It will take you 25 minutes to get to the popular 2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides, Bellair Golf Club and Western Destinations.
This hotel is conveniently based near parks, a valley.
A short drive from Phoenix Deer Valley airport.
The property comprises of non-smoking Double Room, Standard Double Room and Standard Room appointed with ironing facilities, a work desk and a voicemail. They feature private bathrooms with a shower, a hairdryer.
A free breakfast is served every morning.
Guests can find BBQ facilities, barbeque grills and an outdoor swimming pool and make use of a hot tub, Jacuzzi on the premises. The hotel's activities include baseball, golf.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 100.
- City Center Phoenix - 8.2 mi
- Airport: Sky Harbor Intl (PHX) - 15.6 mi, Phoenix-Mesa-Gateway (AZA) - 35.1 mi
- Bus stop - 1.2 mi
- Restaurants: Waffle House (Food: American) - 800 ft, Coco's Bakery Restaurant - 1000 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Super 8 Bell Hotel Phoenix Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Deer Valley Rock Art Center3.3 mi3711 W. Deer Valley Road, Glendale
Jumpstreet3.9 mi5665 W. Bell Rd., Glendale
Foothills Recreation and Aquatics Center3.9 mi5600 West Union Hills Drive, Glendale
Adobe Mountain Railroad Park4.4 mi23280 N 43rd Ave, Phoenix
Wet 'n' Wild Phoenix4.4 mi4243 W. Pinnacle Peak Road, Glendale
Food: American800 ft2516 W Bell Rd
Phone: (602) 942-7320
Coco's Bakery Restaurant
76% likes this, based on 42 reviews1000 ft2410 W Bell Rd
Phone: 602 942 7229
90% likes this, based on 37 reviews1100 ft2340 West Bell Road
Phone: (602) 896-1171
Santisi Brothers Pizzeria
63% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: Pizza1200 ft2710 W Bell Rd
Phone: (602) 789-7979
61% likes this, based on 8 reviews1100 ft2340 West Bell Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.