- Room was dirty - Location was convenient - Found the staff helpful
- Great value - Free continental breakfast was great - Everything in the rooms is new
- Location is near an industrial community - Very few local ammenities - Beds comfortable
- Large room - Good air conditionning - Breakfast is the weak point - Free wireless internet
- Room was clean - Bathroom was very small - Pool area was nice and clean - Large parking lot
The well-equipped 2-star Super 8 Bell Hotel Phoenix offers quick access to Deer Valley Rock Art Center, Cave Creek Golf Course and Jumpstreet. The building was renovated in 2011.
All spacious rooms including Double Room, Standard Double Room and Standard Room are fitted with a refrigerator, a microwave and cable TV.
A free breakfast is served every morning.
At the hotel Super 8 Bell Phoenix guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Guests can find barbeque grills, BBQ facilities and make use of a hot tub, Jacuzzi on the premises. The hotel's activities include baseball, golf.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2011. Number of rooms 100.
It will take you 25 minutes to get to the popular 2 Fly Us Hot Air Balloon Rides, Bellair Golf Club and Western Destinations.
A short drive from Sky Harbor Intl airport.
- City Center - 13.2km
- Airport Sky Harbor Intl - 25.0km
- Bus stop - 1.8km
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Phoenix
Starting from: US$154
Starting from: US$127
Starting from: US$64
Starting from: US$216
Starting from: US$85
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds or Two King Size Beds
King Size Bed or Double Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Double Bed or Two Single Beds or Two Queen Size Beds
Super 8 Bell Hotel Phoenix Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Turf Paradise Race Course2.1km1501 West Bell Road, Phoenix
Cave Creek Golf Course2.4km15202 North 19th Ave, Phoenix
Bellair Golf Club4.1km17233 North 45th Avenue, Glendale
Western Destinations5.2km21424 North 7th Ave Suite #12, Phoenix
Deer Valley Rock Art Center5.3km3711 W. Deer Valley Road, Glendale
Food: American240 m2516 W Bell Rd
Phone: (602) 942-7320
Coco's Bakery Restaurant
76% likes this, based on 42 reviews290 m2410 W Bell Rd
Phone: 602 942 7229
90% likes this, based on 37 reviews330 m2340 West Bell Road
Phone: (602) 896-1171
Santisi Brothers Pizzeria
63% likes this, based on 47 reviews
Food: Pizza360 m2710 W Bell Rd
Phone: (602) 789-7979
Indian Paradise 2
71% likes this, based on 10 reviews
Food: Indian490 m2310 W. Bell Road
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.