- A mile's walk from the marta station - Room was surprisingly spacious - Coffee offered with breakfast was really bad
- Room was nice and clean - Big tv - Lack of eating options nearby - Wifi signal not great
- Room had a huge bed - Front desk clerk was nice
- Hotel was very nice - Free parking - Minutes drive from the downtown area - Great price and service
- Room was small, but sufficient - Located downtown - Staff was fine - Free breakfast
The designer 2-star Super 8 Atlanta/Midtown is set in a historic area minutes away from Institute of Paper and Science Technology, Margaret Mitchell House and Museum and Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta. This hotel was opened in 1999 and renovated in 2006.
The hotel's comfortable rooms are appointed with cable TV, high-speed internet and radio.
In the morning a complimentary continental is served.
At the hotel Super 8 Atlanta/Midtown guests are invited to a continental breakfast served for free.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2006. Number of rooms 56.
The hotel is conveniently located with direct access to Arts Center subway station. Within easy reach of The Breman Jewish Heritage & Holocaust Museum, Atlantic Station and Rhodes Memorial Hall.
Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International airport is 20 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 2.7mi
- Airport Hartsfield-jackson Atlanta International - 11.4mi
- Underground station: Arts Center Station - 1100yd, Midtown Station - 1.2mi
- Bus stop - 200yd
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 2 pm
until 11 am
Pets are allowed on request
Other hotels in Atlanta
Starting from: US$130
Starting from: US$147
Starting from: US$88
Starting from: US$93
Starting from: US$266
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds or King Size Bed
Motels In Atlanta Ga Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
IKEA in Atlantic Station1.1mi441 16th Street, NW, Atlanta
Atlanta Botanical Garden1.2mi1345 Piedmont Ave NE, Atlanta
Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta1.2mi1000 Peachtree Street N.E., Atlanta
Margaret Mitchell House1.3mi990 Peachtree St, Atlanta
Piedmont Park1.3mi1320 Monroe Dr. NE, Atlanta
Near the hotel
Rhodes Memorial Hall500yd1516 Peachtree Street NW, Atlanta
Atlantic Station700yd17th Street, Atlanta
The Breman Jewish Heritage & Holocaust Museum700yd1440 Spring Street, NW, Atlanta
Center for Puppetry Arts900yd1404 Spring St NW at 18th, Atlanta
The Atlanta Ballet900yd1400 West Peachtree Street, NW, Atlanta
Bodies... the Exhibition Atlanta at the Premier Exhibition Center1100yd265 18th Street, Atlanta
Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition1100yd265 18th Street, Atlanta
La Pietra Cucina
72% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 51400yd1545 Peachtree Street
Tuk Tuk Thai Food Loft
84% likes this, based on 48 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 32400yd1745 Peachtree Street Northwest
Phone: (678) 539-6181
Fig Jam Kitchen and Bar
64% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30500yd1745 Peachtree Street Northeast
Phone: 404 724 9100
82% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Food: Pizza, Sandwiches600yd1770 Peachtree St NW
Phone: (404) 687-4766
58% likes this, based on 40 reviews
Food: Mexican700yd1784 Peachtree St
Phone: (404) 249-1522
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.