The designer 2-star Sundance Bear Lodge provides individual rooms with panoramic views over the mountain. Founded in 1985, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 1998.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Business facilities at Sundance Bear Lodge include fax/photocopying services and a business center.
Guests will enjoy a hot tub and a sauna on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Major Mancos attractions, such as Rimrock Outfitters, Majestic Dude Ranch and Mesa Verde National Park are located nearby. A 60-minute drive to Telluride.
Montezuma County airport is 35 minutes' drive from the hotel.
- City Center - 100 m
- Airport Montezuma County - 30.3km
from 3 pm
until 10 am
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Sundance Bear Lodge Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Majestic Dude Ranch6.6km42688 County Road North, Mancos
Rimrock Outfitters9.2km12175 C.R. 44, Mancos
Ute Mountain Tribal Park18.5kmHighway 666, Towaoc
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.