- Service is helpful - Enjoyable stay - Bathroom was small
- Beds are nice - Non-existent air conditioning - Good value
- Room was clean - Would stay again - Staff is average
- Charming area - Walking distance to restaurants - Rooms clean
- Walking distance to the cathedral - Lobby looked decent - Decor is a little tired
Hotel Suizo is a 3-star property fabulously located in the Gothic quarter close to the port and trendy Las Ramblas area. All major sights such as Barcelona Cathedral, Plaza Catalunya and Paseo de Gracia are either within easy walk or are accessible via underground (the Jaume stop is right across the street).
The hotel occupies one of the traditional Barcelona buildings located on a narrow cobblestone street with tiny boutiques and cafes, and where the street performances take place, allowing you to enjoy the real spirit of the city and experience the life of locals.
The guestrooms are adequate and spotlessly clean featuring such necessary amenities as bathroom, hairdryer, TV, safe, phone, and minibar. All of them are soundproofed and have balconies so that you could observe the regular life of the inhabitants of this historical district. There are rooms for disabled guests.
Additional amenities are the following: 24-hour front desk, business services, conference room, safety deposit-box, luggage storage, currency exchange, laundry, elevator and car rental.
There is an on-site bar as a worthy alternative to the numerous eateries in the surroundings. The buffet-style breakfast is served for a little additional fee.
Number of rooms 60.
- City center Barcelona - 2700 ft
- Airports: El Prat De Llobregat (BCN) - 8.0 mi, Girona-Costa Brava (GRO) - 47.0 mi
- Train stations: Estación de Francia - Rail Station - 2000 ft, Plaça Catalunya - Rail Station - 3000 ft
- Underground stations: Jaume I - 400 ft, Urquinaona - 2700 ft
- Restaurants: Gelaaati (Cuisine: Italian) - 100 ft, Cafe De L'Academia (Cuisine: Spanish) - 400 ft
- Beaches: La Playa de Sitges - 1400 ft, Museu del rei de la Magia - 2100 ft
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
No parking available.
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 1 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Basilica of the Sagrada Familia1.4 miSardenya Street, Barcelona
Casa Lleo Morera5200 ftPasseig de Gracia, 35, Barcelona
Barcelona Egyptian Museum5300 ftCalle Valencia, 284, Barcelona
Battlefield Live Barcelona1.0 miCami de la Hortsavinya s/n, Barcelona
Little Barcelona1.0 miBarceloneta, Barcelona
Near the hotel
Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic)600 ftbetween Las Ramblas & Via Laiteana, Ciutat Vella, Barcelona
MUHBA Museo de Historia de Barcelona200 ftPlaca del Rei, s/n. Barri Gotic, Barcelona
Placa del Rei300 ftPlaca del Rei, Barcelona
Augustus Temple400 ft10 Carrer Paradis, Barcelona
Cathedral of Santa Eulalia / La Seu500 ftPla de la Seu, Barri Gotic, Barcelona
City Paintball: The Target Ciutat Vella Barcelona500 ftCalle Paradis 4, Barcelona
Palau de la Generalitat de Catalunya600 ftPlaca St Jaume, 4, Barcelona
85% likes this, based on 180 reviews
Price Range: USD 1 - USD 14100 ftLlibreteria, 7
Phone: 93 3105045
Cafe De L'Academia
83% likes this, based on 417 reviews
Cuisine: Spanish400 ftLledo 1
Cuisine: Tapas100 ftPlaza de Angel 5
85% likes this, based on 548 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 64600 ftC/ Bellafila, 5
Phone: +34 934126552
Pastisseria la Colmena
81% likes this, based on 32 reviews
Cuisine: Bakery100 ftPlaca de L'angl
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014SpanishHOTEL AWARDSHighly RecommendedBarcelona
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asHotels Recommended by Guests in Spain