- Beds comfortable - Showers hot - Ac works fantastic - Free wireless included
- Staff at the hotel are courtious - Rooms have undergone renovations - Rooms are clean and smelled pleasant
- Rooms aren't large - All came with a small fridge and cooktop and microwave - Easy freeway access
- Staff was very helpful - Just minutes from the freeway i95 - Several nice restaurants are just blocks away
- Everything was great - Staff was friendly - Kitchen area was clean
Wi-Fi in rooms
The great value 2-star Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows is set in a beach area minutes away from San Jose Episcopal Church, Hands on Childrens Museum and Epping Forest Yacht Club Marina. The building was renovated in 2007.
A zoo and a stadium are only a few steps from the hotel.
35km to Jacksonville, airport.
All non-smoking rooms are equipped with ironing facilities, Wi-Fi, a microwave, a kitchenette and satellite TV. They provide bathrooms with a bathtub, bath sheets and a roll in shower.
Aside from ironing service, wake up service and housekeeping, guests can also make use of a safe deposit box, a lift and free parking.
Wireless internet is available in the entire hotel for free.
Free private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 137.
|City Center||Jacksonville - 8.4 mi|
|Airports||Jacksonville, (JAX) - 20.1 mi, St Augustine (UST) - 23.1 mi|
|Restaurants||International House of Pancakes (cuisine: Coffee Shop, Diner) - 1200 ft, WOODYS BAR- B-Q (cuisine: Barbecue) - 1200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Mandarin Park6.3 mi14780 Mandarin Road, Jacksonville
Metropolitan Park7.8 mi4110 Gator Bowl Drive, Jacksonville
The Jacksonville Fire Museum8.0 mi1406 Gator Bowl Blvd, Jacksonville
Tree Hill Nature Center8.0 mi7152 Lone Star Road, Jacksonville
Museum of Science and History8.3 mi1025 Museum Circle, Jacksonville
International House of Pancakes
50% likes this, based on 29 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Diner1200 ft8400 Baymeadows Rd
Phone: (904) 730-3571
WOODYS BAR- B-Q
Cuisine: Barbecue1200 ft8206 PHILIPS HWY #25
70% likes this, based on 38 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese1200 ft8206 Philips Hwy
Pagoda Chinese Restaurant
80% likes this, based on 23 reviews
Cuisine: Chinese1800 ft8617 Baymeadows Rd
Larry's Giant Subs
63% likes this, based on 16 reviews
Cuisine: American1800 ft8616 Baymeadows Road
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.