- Beds comfortable - Showers hot - Ac works fantastic - Free wireless included
- Staff at the hotel are courtious - Rooms have undergone renovations - Rooms are clean and smelled pleasant
- Rooms aren't large - All came with a small fridge and cooktop and microwave - Easy freeway access
- Staff was very helpful - Just minutes from the freeway i95 - Several nice restaurants are just blocks away
- Everything was great - Staff was friendly - Kitchen area was clean
The great value 3-star Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows offers an elevator, a lift and free parking as well as laundry, housekeeping. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
This property has 135 guestrooms including One-Room Suite, Twin Room and Double Room appointed with a microwave, a voicemail and cable TV.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 137.
Major Jacksonville attractions, such as Alhambra Dinner Theater, Mandarin Park and Latitude 30 are located nearby. It will take you 25 minutes to get to the popular Morocco Shrine Auditorium, Hands On Children's Museum and Mandarin Mill Family Golf & Batting Cages.
35km to the Jacksonville, airport.
- City Center - 13.4km
- Airport: Jacksonville NAS - 8.9km, Craig Municipal - 14.7km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
King Size Bed or Double Bed
Double Bed or Queen Size Bed
Two Single Beds
Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Dog Wood Park2.1km7407 Salisbury Rd. S, Jacksonville
Latitude 305.2km10370 Phillips Highway, Jacksonville
Mandarin Mill Family Golf & Batting Cages6.2km10910 San Jose Blvd, Jacksonville
Hands On Children's Museum7.8km8580 Beach Blvd, Jacksonville
Morocco Shrine Auditorium8.7km3800 St. Johns Bluff Blvd South, Jacksonville
WOODYS BAR- B-Q
Food: Barbecue190 m8206 PHILIPS HWY #25
64% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Japanese190 m8206 Philips Hwy
International House of Pancakes
60% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Coffee Shop, Diner280 m8400 Baymeadows Rd
Phone: (904) 730-3571
Al's Pizza - Baymeadows
60% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Food: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 31480 m8060 Philips Highway
Ancient City Subs
77% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 9520 m8060 Phillips Highway
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.