- Beds comfortable - Showers hot - Ac works fantastic - Free wireless included
- Staff at the hotel are courtious - Rooms have undergone renovations - Rooms are clean and smelled pleasant
- Rooms aren't large - All came with a small fridge and cooktop and microwave - Easy freeway access
- Staff was very helpful - Just minutes from the freeway i95 - Several nice restaurants are just blocks away
- Everything was great - Staff was friendly - Kitchen area was clean
The great value 3-star Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows offers an elevator, a lift and free parking as well as laundry, housekeeping. Founded in 1992, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
Major Jacksonville attractions, such as Alhambra Dinner Theater, Mandarin Park and Latitude 30 are located nearby. It will take you 25 minutes to get to the popular Morocco Shrine Auditorium, Hands On Children's Museum and Mandarin Mill Family Golf & Batting Cages.
10km to the Jacksonville NAS airport.
This property has 135 guestrooms including One-Room Suite, One-Bedroom Double Room and Twin Room appointed with a microwave, a voicemail and cable TV.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 137.
|City Center||Jacksonville - 8.3 mi|
|Airports||Jacksonville, (JAX) - 20.0 mi, St Augustine (UST) - 23.2 mi|
|Restaurants||WOODYS BAR- B-Q (Cuisine: Barbecue) - 700 ft, Sake Sushi (Cuisine: Japanese) - 700 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Suburban Extended Stay Bay Meadows Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Mandarin Park6.3 mi14780 Mandarin Road, Jacksonville
Metropolitan Park7.7 mi4110 Gator Bowl Drive, Jacksonville
The Jacksonville Fire Museum7.9 mi1406 Gator Bowl Blvd, Jacksonville
Tree Hill Nature Center7.9 mi7152 Lone Star Road, Jacksonville
Museum of Science and History8.2 mi1025 Museum Circle, Jacksonville
WOODYS BAR- B-Q
Cuisine: Barbecue700 ft8206 PHILIPS HWY #25
64% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese700 ft8206 Philips Hwy
International House of Pancakes
60% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Cuisine: Coffee Shop, Diner1000 ft8400 Baymeadows Rd
Phone: (904) 730-3571
Al's Pizza - Baymeadows
60% likes this, based on 44 reviews
Cuisine: Italian, Pizza
Price Range: USD 6 - USD 311600 ft8060 Philips Highway
Ancient City Subs
77% likes this, based on 60 reviews
Price Range: USD 4 - USD 91800 ft8060 Phillips Highway
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.