- Grounds are nice - Rooms were nicely sized - Great price - Close drive to the airport
- Rudy's bbq and blakes in walking distance - Close to shopping attractions - Felt very safe
- Room was in good condition - Lots of parking - Hotel was quiet - Checkout was a breeze
- Located off of i40 - Staff is friendly - Room was clean - Free wireless in room - Vending machines
- Rooms have full kitchens - No restaurant or complimentary breakfast - Two computers by the front desk area
Suburban Extended Stay is a 2-star hotel offering a golf course, a picnic area to its guests.
25 minutes away from iT'Z Albuquerque, Xtreme Hang Time Indoor Trampoline Park and Duck Pond at UNM. Popejoy Hall are located just 1400m from the hotel.
The property is conveniently located next to the Albuquerque International airport.
The hotel offers 135 rooms. All of them feature a dining area, cable TV and a kitchenette. They boast elegant decor and offer kitchenware, a fridge and a microwave.
The charming property features internet access, a business center and a fax.
Guests can choose from golf, balloon rides available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 136.
|City Center||Albuquerque - 1000 ft|
|Airports||Albuquerque International (ABQ) - 4.5 mi, Santa Fe (SAF) - 45.7 mi|
|Restaurants||Richard's Mexican Restaurant (Cuisine: Mexican) - 300 ft, Dee's Cheesecake Factory (Cuisine: Bakery) - 500 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
Suburban Extended Stay Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Duck Pond at UNM1.4 mi1001Yale Notheast, Albuquerque
University of New Mexico1.5 miYale Blvd. NE, Albuquerque
Los Poblanos Open Space1.9 miMontano Boulevard, Albuquerque
Maxwell Museum of Anthropology1.9 mi1111 University Blvd, Albuquerque
Vortex Theatre2.1 mi2004 1/2 Central Ave. SE, Albuquerque
Near the hotel
Popejoy Hall4600 ft203 Cornell Dr NE, Albuquerque
Richard's Mexican Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 5300 ft3301 Menaul Blvd NE
Dee's Cheesecake Factory
72% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: Bakery500 ft3300 Menaul Blvd NE
Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q
80% likes this, based on 240 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 101300 ft2321 Carlisle Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 884-4000
Altitude Sports Grill
79% likes this, based on 30 reviews1200 ft2500 Carlisle Blvd NE
Blake's Lota Burger Incorporated
71% likes this, based on 37 reviews1300 ft2301 Carlisle Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 880-9628
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.