- Grounds are nice - Rooms were nicely sized - Great price - Close drive to the airport
- Rudy's bbq and blakes in walking distance - Close to shopping attractions - Felt very safe
- Room was in good condition - Lots of parking - Hotel was quiet - Checkout was a breeze
- Located off of i40 - Staff is friendly - Room was clean - Free wireless in room - Vending machines
- Rooms have full kitchens - No restaurant or complimentary breakfast - Two computers by the front desk area
The grand Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque is a great place in a cultural area of Albuquerque.
The hotel offers 135 rooms. All of them feature a dining area, a safe and a kitchen. They are fitted with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge as well as a shower, complimentary toiletries and a bathtub.
Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque boasts internet access, a business center and a fax as well as laundry, housekeeping and a wake up service.
Leisure facilities in Suburban Extended Stay Albuquerque include a golf course, a picnic area. Guests can choose from golf, balloon rides available on the premises.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 136.
Within minutes to the museum district, in the vicinity of iT'Z Albuquerque, Xtreme Hang Time Indoor Trampoline Park and Duck Pond at UNM. A 10-minute drive to the center of Albuquerque.
The property is conveniently located next to the Albuquerque International airport.
- City Center - 300 m
- Airport Albuquerque International - 7.5km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are allowed on request
Pets are allowed on request
|Children and extra beds||
Other hotels in Albuquerque
Starting from: US$113
Starting from: US$134
Starting from: US$175
Starting from: US$120
Starting from: US$70
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds or Double Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed or Queen Size Bed
Extended Stay Albuquerque Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Duck Pond at UNM2.2km1001Yale Notheast, Albuquerque
University of New Mexico2.5kmYale Blvd. NE, Albuquerque
Xtreme Hang Time Indoor Trampoline Park2.6km4320 Yale Blvd. NE, Albuquerque
Los Poblanos Open Space3.1kmMontano Boulevard, Albuquerque
Maxwell Museum of Anthropology3.1km1111 University Blvd, Albuquerque
Near the hotel
Popejoy Hall1.4km203 Cornell Dr NE, Albuquerque
Richard's Mexican Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 590 m3301 Menaul Blvd NE
Dee's Cheesecake Factory
72% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Bakery130 m3300 Menaul Blvd NE
Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q
80% likes this, based on 240 reviews
Food: Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 10370 m2321 Carlisle Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 884-4000
Altitude Sports Grill
79% likes this, based on 30 reviews360 m2500 Carlisle Blvd NE
Blake's Lota Burger Incorporated
71% likes this, based on 37 reviews390 m2301 Carlisle Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 880-9628
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.