- Grounds are nice - Rooms were nicely sized - Great price - Close drive to the airport
- Rudy's bbq and blakes in walking distance - Close to shopping attractions - Felt very safe
- Room was in good condition - Lots of parking - Hotel was quiet - Checkout was a breeze
- Located off of i40 - Staff is friendly - Room was clean - Free wireless in room - Vending machines
- Rooms have full kitchens - No restaurant or complimentary breakfast - Two computers by the front desk area
The 2-star Suburban Extended Stay is located in the center of Albuquerque.
25 minutes away from Duck Pond at UNM, University of New Mexico and Vortex Theatre. Popejoy Hall, Albuquerque Convention Center and Rio Grande Community Farm are located just 1400m from the venue.
The property is conveniently located next to the Albuquerque International airport.
The hotel's air-conditioned rooms are appointed with coffee/tea making facilities, air conditioning, Wi-Fi, a kitchenette and satellite TV. They come with a microwave, coffee/tea makers and a fridge as well as bathrooms with roll in shower and a bathtub.
Guests will benefit from a valet cleaning service, an ironing service and a shopping service along with free parking, a garage and a vending machine.
Leisure facilities in Suburban Extended Stay include a golf course, BBQ facilities and a picnic area. The on-site fitness center comes with a gym and a jogging track.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 136.
|City Center||Albuquerque - 1000 ft|
|Airports||Albuquerque International (ABQ) - 4.5 mi, Santa Fe (SAF) - 45.7 mi|
|Restaurants||Richard's Mexican Restaurant (cuisine: Mexican) - 300 ft, Dee's Cheesecake Factory (cuisine: Bakery) - 500 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request.
Suburban Extended Stay Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Duck Pond at UNM1.4 mi1001Yale Notheast, Albuquerque
Los Poblanos Open Space1.9 miMontano Boulevard, Albuquerque
Maxwell Museum of Anthropology1.9 mi1111 University Blvd, Albuquerque
iT'Z Albuquerque2.2 mi4595 San Mateo NE, Albuquerque
New Mexico Steam Locomotive and Railroad Historical Society2.6 mi1833 8th Street NW, Albuquerque
Richard's Mexican Restaurant
65% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 5300 ft3301 Menaul Blvd NE
Dee's Cheesecake Factory
72% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Cuisine: Bakery500 ft3300 Menaul Blvd NE
Rudy's Country Store & Bar-B-Q
80% likes this, based on 240 reviews
Cuisine: Steakhouse, Barbecue
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 101300 ft2321 Carlisle Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 884-4000
Altitude Sports Grill
79% likes this, based on 30 reviews1200 ft2500 Carlisle Blvd NE
Blake's Lota Burger Incorporated
71% likes this, based on 37 reviews1300 ft2301 Carlisle Blvd NE
Phone: (505) 880-9628
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made free of charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.