- Breakfast buffet was decent - No toiletries in the room - Free laundry for guests
- Staff were extremely friendly - Very comfy bed - Small breakfast area - Lots of the extras unavailable on weekends
- Suites were extremely clean - Library complete with computers - Free wifi - Great price
- Shuttle service to and from the airport - Free evening drinks - Really nice fitness room - Great place to stay
- Room was spacious, modern, quiet - Outdoor pool was clean - Hot tub very well kept
The 3-star Staybridge Suites Memphis Poplar Ave East stands in the center of Memphis and provides a tennis court and an outdoor swimming pool. Renovated in 2007, the comfortable hotel has welcomed guests since 2005.
The hotel is located in the business district of Memphis, in the proximity of Theatre Memphis, Shelby Farms Park and Memphis Botanic Garden. Memphis city center is 10km away.
Fast access to Memphis International airport within 15km is provided.
All non-smoking rooms including Spacious Studio Suite, Spacious Suite and One-Bedroom Suite are fitted with a DVD player, coffee/tea making facilities, a kitchenette, a writing desk and satellite TV. Guests can make use of private bathrooms with a bathtub, roll in shower and a hairdryer available in all guestrooms.
In the morning a complimentary hot buffet breakfast is served.
Guests at Staybridge Suites Memphis Poplar Ave East can take advantage of parking and a safe deposit box and such services as laundry, shuttle service and dry cleaning.
Guests will take advantage of tennis and golf available on-site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 114.
|City Center||Memphis - 6.0 mi|
|Airports||Memphis International (MEM) - 7.6 mi|
|Bus stop||- 1400 ft|
|Restaurants||Rook's Corner (cuisine: Bistro) - 200 ft, Benihana (cuisine: Japanese) - 600 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Staybridge Suites Memphis Poplar Ave East Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Lichterman Nature Center1.0 mi5992 Quince Road, Memphis
Audubon Park2.5 miPark Ave, Memphis
Dixon Gallery & Gardens2.8 mi4339 Park Ave, Memphis
Memphis Botanic Garden2.9 mi750 Cherry Road, Memphis
Opera Memphis2.9 mi4821 American Way, Suite 102, Memphis
66% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Cuisine: Bistro200 ft939 Ridge Lake Boulevard
73% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 30600 ft912 Ridge Lake Blvd
Red Koi Japanese Cuisine
86% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 25700 ft5847 Poplar Ave,
72% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Cuisine: French, Contemporary, European
Price Range: USD 26 - USD 66800 ft5871 Poplar Avenue
60% likes this, based on 18 reviews
Cuisine: American800 ft4530 Poplar Ave
Phone: (901) 767-3116
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.