- Bed was comfortable - Continental breakfast was more than adequate - Location was excellent
- Water pressure was good - Bathroom lighting was good - Room was large - separate kitchen, dressing area
- Rooms are very spacious - Staff was very nice - Very comfortable beds pillows - Walking distance to lincoln memorial
- Room was clean and comfortable - Staff was courteous and helpful - Subway and starbucks within 3 blocks
- Location is perfect, two blocks from the vietnam - Within walking distance of the metro - Kitchenette was great for drinks and leftovers
The sleek State Plaza is situated in the center of Washington right next to such attractions as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial, Embassy Row and National World War II Memorial. Founded in 1953, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2012.
The hotel offers 220 inviting rooms with such room amenities as a minibar, air conditioning and a safe. They are fitted with a microwave, a fridge and a dryer as well as a hairdryer, a sink.
Dishes of seasonal cuisine are served in the 24-hour restaurant.
All visitors are offered a full breakfast for a fee.
Guests can make use of 24-hour reception, shoe shine and laundry as well as parking, a cloakroom and a lift.
Manicure, pedicure and massage are offered for relaxation. A gym, strength-training and fitness classes are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 32 per day.
Year renovated 2012. Number of rooms 224.
Well located in Foggy Bottom district, surrounded by business centers, banks. A 10-minute walk will take you to Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool, Watergate Complex and John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts.
Foggy Bottom-GWU underground station is only 5 minutes away from the hotel. Fast access to Reagan Washington National airport within 10km is provided.
- City Center - 1.4km
- Airport: Buzzards Pt S - 5.4km, Reagan Washington National - 5.7km
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 3.8km, - 100 m
- Underground station: Foggy Bottom–GWU - 200 m, Farragut North - 900 m
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
This incomparably spacious guest suite features one king sized bed. (Approximately 470 square feet) All rooms are non smoking.
Spacious room includes two queen beds, upgraded linens and executive writing desk. All rooms are non smoking.
This Suite comes equipped with a one queen sized bed and has a cozy sitting room with a pull out sleeper sofa and kitchenette. (Approximately 625 square feet)
The State Plaza is located in fashionable Foggy Bottom, the hub of the federal and international business district. Our Distinguished address is convenient to a myriad of local attractions for the business and leisure traveler alike.
Room Size: 44 square metres
State Plaza Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Korean War Veterans Memorial1.6km10 Daniel French Dr SW, Washington DC
National World War II Memorial1.6km17th Street NW, Washington DC
Embassy Row1.5kmWashington DC, DC
Tudor Place1.5km1644 31st St., Washington DC
White House Visitors Center1.6km1450 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
Watergate Complex560 m2600 Virginia Ave. NW, Washington DC
John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts730 m2700 F Street NW, Washington DC
Christian Heurich House Museum800 m1307 New Hampshire Ave Northwest, Washington DC
The Improv820 m1140 Connecticut Ave. NW, Washington DC
Washington Harbour930 m3000-3020 K Street, NW, Washington DC
Renwick Gallery960 m17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC
Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool1.3kmNational Mall, Washington DC
Burger Tap & Shake
72% likes this, based on 178 reviews
Food: American50 m2200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
Phone: 1 202.587.6258
60% likes this, based on 160 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 3150 m2200 Pennsylvania Ave. NW
62% likes this, based on 87 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary, Continental, European
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3280 m1 Washington Cir NW
Froggy Bottom Pub
61% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Food: Grill, Pub
Price Range: USD 0 - USD 15120 m2021 K Street, NW
Thai Place Restaurant
66% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: Thai150 m2134 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Phone: (202) 298-8204
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.