The perfect location matches the perfect service at this hotel that is close to the White House. It is a classic property but has been restored and updated appropriately through the years. The lobby has beautiful Italian Renaissance chandeliers, and the rooms are so nice that you will not want to leave. There is even an Alain Ducasse restaurant to enjoy a great meal in.
- Concierge and staff were nice - I would stay here again - Butler service was a nice treat
- Bathroom was also very nice with a spacious shower - Starbucks across the street and restaurants all around
- Restaurant was quite pricey - Rooms are really comfortable - There was no coffee maker in the room
- Staff was courteous, helpful - Tv was not very good with very bad reception - Waitstaff was attentive - Restaurant was good
- White house is 2 blocks away - All the subways are 2 blocks away - Front desk staff is a bit awkward
St. Regis Washington is a 5-star property that provides visitors with a patio, a spa center and a library. The welcoming building was totally renovated in 2007 and now mixes original architecture with the modern technology.
Situated in the center of Washington with quick access to Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Smithsonian Institution Building and Newseum. A 10-minute drive to the center of Washington.
This hotel is placed in Downtown district, known for monuments, a cathedral.
This hotel is only 300m from Farragut West underground station. 10 minutes' drive from Reagan Washington National airport.
This property offers 180 designer guestrooms complete with plasma TV, central heating and ipod docking station. The hotel rooms come with dark wood floor and dark-wood furniture.
The Signature restaurant serves a variety of contemporary dishes. The lobby bar stocks champagnes to enjoy in a warm atmosphere.
A full breakfast is served at affordable prices.
Business facilities at St. Regis Washington include internet access, a business center.
Fitness classes, a gym are provided in the on-site fitness center.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and the rate is USD 12.95 per day
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 49 per day.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 175.
- City Center Washington - 2700 ft
- Airport: Reagan Washington National (DCA) - 3.5 mi, Washington Dulles International (IAD) - 22.7 mi
- Train Station: Washington Union Station - 1.7 mi, - 400 ft
- Underground station: Farragut West - 1000 ft, McPherson Square - 1000 ft
- Bus stop - 400 ft
- Restaurants: Old Ebbitt Grill (Food: American) - 1700 ft, P.J. Clarke's DC (Food: American, Contemporary) - 300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are allowed on request
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
St. Regis Washington Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Vietnam Veterans Memorial5200 ft5 Henry Bacon Dr NW, Washington DC
Lincoln Memorial and Reflecting Pool1.1 miNational Mall, Washington DC
The U.S. National Archives5000 ft700 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington DC
Smithsonian Institution Building1.0 mi1000 Jefferson Drive SW, Washington DC
United States Navy Memorial and Naval Heritage Center5000 ft701 Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC
Near the hotel
St. John's Church600 ft1525 H St Northwest, Washington DC
VSA Washington DC800 ft1100 16th Street, NW, Washington DC
Decatur House800 ft748 Jackson Place NW, Washington DC
Lafayette Square800 ft16th St & Pennsylvania Ave Northwest, Washington DC
National Geographic Museum1300 ft1145 17th Street NW, Washington DC
Renwick Gallery1400 ft17th Street and Pennsylvania Ave. NW, Washington DC
White House1600 ft1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington DC
Old Ebbitt Grill
78% likes this, based on 2506 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 311700 ft675 15th St NW
P.J. Clarke's DC
62% likes this, based on 188 reviews
Food: American, Contemporary
Price Range: USD 20 - USD 30300 ft1600 K Street, NW
Adour at The St. Regis
64% likes this, based on 31 reviews100 ft923 16th St NW
Phone: (202) 509-8006
67% likes this, based on 518 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 33600 ft950 15th St NW
Phone: (202) 393-4499
62% likes this, based on 132 reviews
Price Range: USD 51 - USD 51300 ft1625 Eye Street
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.