- Two pools are very small - Room is very basic - No microwave, fridge, hairdryer
- Within walking distance to just about anywhere - Every room was different in shape - Really huge closet
- Well kept rooms - Great value - Perfect location in the french quarter - Staff was helpful
- Rooms fairly clean - Breakfast was quite nice - Hotel has a pool - Free wireless internet
- Location is great - Not on a very loud street - No continental breakfast - Free parking was a big plus
The welcoming 3-star St. Pierre Hotel is a great place to stay in New Orleans. Its friendly services and a welcoming atmosphere will make you feel like home.
Number of rooms 74.
The property is located in New Orleans, close to The National WWII Museum, Old St. Patrick's Church and Edgar Degas House Pre-Impressionist Tour. A 5-minute walk will take you to Voodoo Spiritual Temple, Jackson Square and Louis Armstrong Park.
- City Center - 500 m
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 2 pm
until 10 am
Other hotels in New Orleans
Starting from: US$119
Starting from: US$77
Starting from: US$216
Starting from: US$54
Starting from: US$125
Rooms and availability
Queen Size Bed or Two Queen Size Beds
Hotel St Pierre New Orleans Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
New Orleans Cruisers LLC1.6kmHilton Riverside Hotel, New Orleans
Edgar Degas House Pre-Impressionist Tour1.6km2306 Esplanade Ave., New Orleans
Riverwalk Marketplace1.6km1 Poydras St., New Orleans
Old St. Patrick's Church1.7km724 Camp St., New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio1.7km727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
French Quarter370 mCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Louis Armstrong Park120 m901 North Rampart Street, New Orleans
Voodoo Spiritual Temple150 m828 Rampart St., New Orleans
The Mahalia Jackson Theater of the Performing Arts170 m801 N. Rampart Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Jazz National Historic Park260 m916 N. Peters Street, New Orleans
New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum270 m724 Dumaine St., New Orleans
Marie Laveau House of Voodoo280 m739 Bourbon Street, New Orleans
74% likes this, based on 300 reviews
Food: American110 m900 Dumaine St
Meltdown Gourmet Popsicles
80% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Food: American90 m508 Dumaine St.
80% likes this, based on 51 reviews
Food: French, Asian, Bistro
Price Range: USD 33 - USD 52110 m942 N Rampart St
77% likes this, based on 70 reviews
Food: American140 m820 N. Rampart St
Phone: (504) 324-6045
64% likes this, based on 39 reviews
Food: Chinese180 m800 Dauphine St
Phone: (504) 523-6950
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.