- Location is good - Lobby is lovely - Great views - Staff was very friendly - I'll be back
- Pool area was adorable - Great service - No fitness center - No restaurant
- Close to canal st., casino - Rooms are not huge - Bathrooms were nice - Beds were divine
- Free breakfast - Reasonable rates - Valet parking was $28 - $4.95 a night for wifi
- Quaint hotel - Room was fantastic - Staff was wonderful - Complimentary champagne
The elegant St. James Hotel is situated in the center of New Orleans right next to such attractions as Royal Street, McKenna Museum of African American Art and Mardi Gras World.
All non-smoking guestrooms have a minibar, a safe and air conditioning and boast personalized interior. They provide bathrooms with bathrobes, a shower and a hairdryer.
Dishes of seafood cuisine are served in the gourmet restaurant.
Guests at St. James Hotel can take advantage of a lift, parking and make use of laundry, a delivery service and concierge service.
Leisure facilities in St. James Hotel include a courtyard, a casino.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible at a location nearby and the rate is USD 29.95 per day.
Number of rooms 86.
Nestled in the entertainment district and 2km from the city center.
- City Center - 1.7km
- Airport: Lakefront - 11.0km, NAS/Alvin Callendar - 14.2km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Non Smoking Deluxe Room with two full size Double beds complete with full bath, color TV, iron and ironing board. Maximum 4 guests per room.
Non Smoking Premium Room with a King size bed, full bath, color TV, iron and ironing board. Maximum 2 guests per room.
Non Smoking Premium Room with a Queen size bed, full bath, color TV, iron and ironing board. Maximum 2 guests per room.
St. James Hotel Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
The Old U.S. Mint1.6km400 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
Mardi Gras World1.8km1380 Port of New Orleans Place, New Orleans
Faubourg Marigny1.8kmNew Orleans, LA
Lower Garden District1.8kmNew Orleans, LA
New Orleans African-American Museum1.9km1418 Governor Nicholls St., New Orleans
Near the hotel
Harrah's Casino330 m512 S. Peters, New Orleans
Audubon Insectarium350 m423 Canal Street, New Orleans
Lafayette Square360 mSt. Charles Avenue, New Orleans
Louisiana Music Factory380 mDecatur Street, New Orleans
S.S. Natchez400 m400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans
Entergy IMAX Theatre400 m1 Canal St, New Orleans
The New Orleans Artworks at the New Orleans GlassWorks & Printmaking Studio410 m727 Magazine Street, New Orleans
50% likes this, based on 1776 reviews
Food: Seafood, Cajun & Creole, Sandwiches, Soups
Price Range: USD 7 - USD 27120 m401 Poydras St
73% likes this, based on 2153 reviews
Food: American, Seafood, Cajun & Creole
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 80280 m1403 Washington Ave
Phone: 504 899-8221
84% likes this, based on 736 reviews
Food: American, French, International, Eclectic
Price Range: USD 43 - USD 82110 m301 Tchoupitoulas St
Chophouse New Orleans
85% likes this, based on 133 reviews
Price Range: USD 32 - USD 3250 m322 Magazine Street
Liborio's Cuban Restaurant
50% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: South American, Cuban
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 2050 m321 Magazine St
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.