- Hotel lobby and room was very clean - Whirlpool was clean - Casino is only 5 blocks away - Bed was very soft
- Room was updated - Microwave and fridge - Free internet - Nice swimming pool
- Perfect location - Staff was not helpful - Breakfast was pretty good
- Great staff - Clean rooms - $ 20 a night to use thier garage - Very slow internet
- Close to convention center - Great pool and exercise room - Rooms are brand new and modern
The comfortable Springhill Suites By Marriott New Orleans Downtown offers stylish rooms in a historic area of New Orleans. Since 2001, it has been a prominent hotel in the center of New Orleans.
Perfectly located in the museum district of New Orleans, in the proximity of French Quarter, Algiers Point and Preservation Hall. Within easy reach of The National WWII Museum, Julia Row and St. Alphonsus.
The hotel is surrounded by an aquarium, casinos.
15 minutes' drive from Lakefront airport.
Springhill Suites By Marriott New Orleans Downtown offers 205 rooms fitted with a microwave, air conditioning and wet bar for a comfortable stay in New Orleans. They boast colorful decor and offer a fridge.
A buffet breakfast is offered at the breakfast room.
Spa facilities at Springhill Suites By Marriott New Orleans Downtown include Jacuzzi, a hot tub. The hotel’s fitness center has fitness classes, an exercise room and a gym.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Public hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 25 per day.
Number of rooms 208.
- City Center New Orleans - 1.6 mi
- Airport Louis Armstrong New Orleans (MSY) - 12.2 mi
- Restaurants: Howlin wolf (Food: Cajun & Creole) - 100 ft, Cochon Butcher (Food: Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Sandwiches) - 500 ft
- Parks Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve - 4300 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Springhill Suites By Marriott New Orleans Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
|Monuments and Landmarks|
|Food and meals|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Algiers Point5000 ftNew Orleans, LA
Jackson Square1.1 mi615 Pere Antoine Alley, New Orleans
French Quarter1.2 miCanal St to Esplanade Ave, New Orleans
McKenna Museum of African American Art5100 ft2003 Carondelet Street, New Orleans
Historic New Orleans Collection5100 ft533 Royal Street, New Orleans
Near the hotel
The National WWII Museum1500 ft945 Magazine Street, New Orleans
Louisiana Children's Museum1000 ft420 Julia Street, New Orleans
St. Alphonsus1000 ft2025 Constance Street, New Orleans
Julia Row1300 ftJulia Street, New Orleans
Ernest N. Morial Convention Center1300 ft900 Convention Center Blvd., New Orleans
Museum of the American Cocktail1300 ft514 Chartres St, New Orleans
Southern Food and Beverage Museum1400 ft1 Poydras Street #169, New Orleans
76% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole100 ft907 St Peters
83% likes this, based on 686 reviews
Food: Cajun & Creole, Barbecue, Sandwiches
Price Range: USD 22 - USD 42500 ft930 Tchoupioulas Street
Phone: (504) 588-2123
Praline Connection Gospel & Blues Hall
72% likes this, based on 28 reviews
Food: American, Cajun & Creole200 ft907 S Peters St
Phone: (504) 523-3973
The Red Eye Grill
55% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Food: American300 ft852 S. Peters St
75% likes this, based on 113 reviews
Price Range: USD 17 - USD 37300 ft857 Fulton St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.