- Room was very clean and comfortable - Front desk was friendly - I would stay there again
- Good free breakfast, including waffles, biscuits, sausages, eggs - Very good location and value
- Bed was comfortable - Sheets and towels were good quality - There were a microwave and a fridge in the room
- Air conditioning was very cold - Very nice swimming pool - Plenty of free parking
- Room didn't seem very clean - Free hot breakfast - Staff is fantastic - Would stay again
Sleep Inn Gateway is a 2-star hotel offering beautiful accommodation not far from The Mercer Williams House Museum, Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum and Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center. The classic building was renovated in 1999 and now mixes contemporary architecture with the modern technology.
Fast access to Savannah/Hilton Head airport within 15km is provided.
The hotel offers 50 rooms. All of them feature satellite TV, cable TV with on-demand movies, Wi-Fi, individual climate control and a work desk. Other comforts include a microwave, coffee/tea makers and a fridge for self catering.
Every day a free breakfast is served in the dining room.
A safe deposit box, a vending machine and a lift for general use and a photocopier, a business center and a fax for work can be found on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 51.
|City Center||Savannah - 9.6 mi|
|Airports||Savannah/Hilton Head (SAV) - 9.3 mi, Hilton Head (HHH) - 36.2 mi|
|Rate this hotel|
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Sleep Inn Gateway Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
Savannah-Ogeechee Canal Museum and Nature Center3.8 mi681 Fort Argyle Road, Savannah
Richmond Hill Historical Society Museum5.4 miFord Avenue and Timber Trail Road, Richmond Hill
National Museum of the Mighty Eighth Air Force8.0 mi175 Bourne Avenue, Pooler
Fort McAllister8.4 miRichmond Hill, Savannah
Mickve Israel Temple8.8 miMonterey Square, Savannah
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.