- Rooms are excellent - Breakfast buffet is superb - Businesscentre is provided
- A little far from the bund - Service is efficient - Comfortable beds - Unusable internet access
- Varity of restaurants - Lobby bar is ok - Big swimmingpool - Huge health club
- Coffeeshop is available - Atm inside - Friendly staff - Sensibly priced
- Good boutique hotel - Huge rooms - Big bathroom - Massagefree zone
The avant-garde Sky Fortune Boutique Hotel Shanghai bears 5 stars and offers a golf course, a spa center and karaoke.
The hotel offers 240 rooms featuring a kitchen, satellite TV and CD player as well as shared bathrooms with a shower, a Jacuzzi and a hairdryer. Guestrooms offer contemporary interior and carpet floor.
Chinese dishes are served in the 24-hour restaurant. The cigar bar stocks tea to enjoy in a contemporary atmosphere.
At the hotel Sky Fortune Boutique Shanghai guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
Business facilities at Sky Fortune Boutique Hotel Shanghai include a business center, banquet facilities and secretarial services.
Guests can make use of massage, whirlpool baths and Jacuzzi or go in for snooker, tennis and golf. The fitness center features fitness classes, a gym.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Private hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 244.
Located in the center of Shanghai, the property is steps away from Hongfang Creative Industrial Zone, Songqingling Cemetery Park and Tours of Jewish Shanghai. A 25-minute walk will take you to Shanghai Zoo, Shanghai Children_s Museum and Hongqiao Park.
Within walking distance of Changning district with its cafés, bars.
The property is ideally located next to the Hongqiao airport.
- City Center - 9.2km
- Airport: Hongqiao - 5.7km, Pu Dong - 39.5km
- Train Station: Shanghai South Railway Station - 4.5km, Shanghai Railway Station - 9.3km
- Underground station: Xujiahui Station - 4.1km, Jin Sha Jiang Road Station - 6.0km
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 12:00-18:00 hours
until 08:00-12:00 hours
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Double Bed - 78m2
Double Or Twin Beds
Double Or Twin Beds or Two Single Beds or Double Bed - 57m2
Sky Fortune Boutique Hotel Shanghai Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Underground Railway Stations|
Tours of Jewish Shanghai1.6kmShang-Mira Garden Villa #1, 89 South Shui Cheng Lu, Shanghai
Shanghai Children_s Museum2.1kmNo.61 Songyuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai
Shanghai International Exhibition Center2.3kmNo.88 Loushanguan Road, Changning District, Shanghai
Songqingling Cemetery Park2.3kmNo.21 Songyuan Road, Changning District, Shanghai
Hongqiao Park2.8kmNo.101 Zunyi Road,Changning District, Shanghai
76% likes this, based on 36 reviews
Price Range: USD 36 - USD 70850 mMandarine City Clubhouse 1st floor-1129 ,GuYang Road
65% likes this, based on 61 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 32890 m21C Hongmei Pedestrian Street, 3338 Hong Mei Road,near Yan An Xi Road crossing
52% likes this, based on 49 reviews
Food: Spanish900 mNo.33 Hongmei Xiuxian Street, Hongmei Road 3338 Lane
71% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Food: Indian930 mNo.5, Lane 3338 Hongmei Lu
Blue Frog (Hongmei Road)
86% likes this, based on 15 reviews
Food: Fast Food, Bar990 mHongMei Road 3338 Lane, HongMeiXiuXian Street 30
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ChineseHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedShanghai
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Spa Hotels in China