- Nice roof terrace - Many good restaurants nearby - A little bit noisy
- 2mins from the spanish steps - Bar is non-existent - Free wifi
- Subway and bus close - Bathroom was huge - Rooms are beautifully old-fashioned
- Breakfast was very good - Helpful staff - Ideal for viewing all attractions
- Well located hotel - Small rooms - Bed was quite comfortable
The 4-star Sistina hotel boasts its quiet location with beautiful surroundings just between Piazza Barberini and the Spanish Steps. The nearest Barberini metro station is only 200 metres away, you can easily reach all Rome attractions from here.
All the rooms have been recently refurbished and equipped with all necessary amenities to make your stay here as comfortable as possible. Each room has a private bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, minibar, direct dial phone, safe, desk, sitting area and an independent heating and air conditioning system.
The hotel offers you to start your day with breakfast sitting on the balcony and watching beautiful panorama of the Eternal City. A cosy bar serves you cocktails and drinks during the day.
The multilingual staff will surely assist you in booking guided tours, excursions and theatre tickets. The reception will also offer you a free city map.
If you are tired of city bustle and you want calming and relaxing atmosphere, the Sistina hotel is the best variant to choose.
Number of rooms 26.
- City center Rome - 2300 ft
- Airports: Ciampino (CIA) - 9.1 mi, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) (FCO) - 13.9 mi
- Train stations: Roma Termini - 3700 ft, Roma San Pietro Station - 1.8 mi
- Underground stations: Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 400 ft, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 1700 ft
- Restaurants: Enoteca Barberini - 100 ft, White Cafe - 100 ft
- Parks: Villa Aldobrandini - 2200 ft, Parco Nazionale Cinque Terre - 3500 ft
- Beaches: Stabilimento La Cannuccia - 1900 ft, Bagni Belvedere - 1.4 mi
At the hotel Sistina guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
|Rate this hotel|
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
from 3 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Places of interest|
Colosseum5200 ftPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea)5000 ftViale delle Belle Arti 131, Rome
San Pietro in Carcere5000 ftRomeItaly
Palazzo di Giustizia (The Hall of Justice)5000 ftPiazza Cavour, Rome
Piazza Farnese5100 ftVicolo del gallo 3, Rome
Near the hotel
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)1600 ftPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Fontana del Tritone200 ftPiazza Barberini, Rome
Museum and Crypt of Capuchins500 ftVia Vittorio Veneto 27, Rome
Galleria di Arte Antica400 ftPalazzo Barberini, Rome
Barberini Palace500 ftVia delle Quattro Fontane, 13, Rome
Teatro Sistina500 ftVia Sistina, Rome
Santa Maria della Conceziones Cappuccini500 ftRomeItaly
70% likes this, based on 275 reviews100 ftVia del Tritone 123
Phone: 0039 06 62205971
White Cafe100 ftVia del Tritone, 118-119
64% likes this, based on 242 reviews100 ftPiazza Barberini, 56
Phone: +39 064874491
86% likes this, based on 966 reviews
Price Range: USD 23 - USD 53400 ftVia Della Purificazione 21
New Year's Eve White Restaurant
Cuisine: Diner100 ftVia degli Avignonesi, 73
Phone: +39 06 69306384
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy