- Nice roof terrace - Many good restaurants nearby - A little bit noisy
- 2mins from the spanish steps - Bar is non-existent - Free wifi
- Subway and bus close - Bathroom was huge - Rooms are beautifully old-fashioned
- Breakfast was very good - Helpful staff - Ideal for viewing all attractions
- Well located hotel - Small rooms - Bed was quite comfortable
The 4-star Sistina hotel boasts its quiet location with beautiful surroundings just between Piazza Barberini and the Spanish Steps. The nearest Barberini metro station is only 200 metres away, you can easily reach all Rome attractions from here.
All the rooms have been recently refurbished and equipped with all necessary amenities to make your stay here as comfortable as possible. Each room has a private bathroom, hairdryer, satellite TV, minibar, direct dial phone, safe, desk, sitting area and an independent heating and air conditioning system.
The hotel offers you to start your day with breakfast sitting on the balcony and watching beautiful panorama of the Eternal City. A cosy bar serves you cocktails and drinks during the day.
The multilingual staff will surely assist you in booking guided tours, excursions and theatre tickets. The reception will also offer you a free city map.
If you are tired of city bustle and you want calming and relaxing atmosphere, the Sistina hotel is the best variant to choose.
Number of rooms 26.
- City Center - 700 m
- Airport: Ciampino - 14.6km, Leonardo da Vinci International (Fiumicino) - 23.1km
- Train Station: Roma Termini - 1.1km, Roma San Pietro Station - 2.9km
- Underground station: Barberini Fontana di Trevi - 100 m, Piazza di Spagna metro station - 500 m
At the hotel Sistina guests are invited to a buffet breakfast served for free.
from 1 pm
until 11 am
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Paid Private parking is possible at a location nearby.
Double Or Twin Beds
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Underground Railway Stations|
Colosseum1.6kmPiazza del Colosseo, Rome
National Gallery of Modern and Contemporary Art (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna e Contemporanea)1.5kmViale delle Belle Arti 131, Rome
San Pietro in Carcere1.5kmRomeItaly
Palazzo di Giustizia (The Hall of Justice)1.5kmPiazza Cavour, Rome
Piazza Farnese1.5kmVicolo del gallo 3, Rome
Near the hotel
Trevi Fountain (Fontana di Trevi)460 mPiazza di Trevi, Rome
Fontana del Tritone50 mPiazza Barberini, Rome
Museum and Crypt of Capuchins130 mVia Vittorio Veneto 27, Rome
Galleria di Arte Antica110 mPalazzo Barberini, Rome
Barberini Palace150 mVia delle Quattro Fontane, 13, Rome
Teatro Sistina140 mVia Sistina, Rome
Santa Maria della Conceziones Cappuccini150 mRomeItaly
70% likes this, based on 275 reviews20 mVia del Tritone 123
Phone: 0039 06 62205971
White Cafe10 mVia del Tritone, 118-119
64% likes this, based on 242 reviews20 mPiazza Barberini, 56
Phone: +39 064874491
New Year's Eve White Restaurant
Food: Diner10 mVia degli Avignonesi, 73
Phone: +39 06 69306384
72% likes this, based on 986 reviews
Price Range: USD 24 - USD 54120 mVia Della Purificazione 21
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.
Hotel Awards 2014ItalianHOTEL AWARDSRecommendedRome
According to guest reviews, the hotel has been rated asBest Luxury Hotels in Italy