- Wonderful amenities - Kitchenette area had a microwave, refrigerator - Gym, pool and free parking were also pluses
- Room was nice, if not deluxe - Big flat screen tv - Check in clerk was rude - Breakfast room is shabby
- Staff was perfect - Adjacent to the large university village mall - Free internet access - Pool was dirty
- Room was clean, comfortable - Wireless internet worked perfectly - Bed was super comfortable - Free parking
- Fantastic value - Breakfast was continental and sufficient - Great location near uni village shopping mall
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle Uw District is located in a shopping area of Seattle in close proximity to Warren G. Magnuson Park, Washington Park Arboretum and Gas Works Park. Founded in 1993, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle Uw District offers 180 rooms fitted with plasma TV, Wi-Fi and cable TV for a comfortable stay in Seattle.
The dining options include a hot continental breakfast served daily.
The hotel Silver Cloud Inn Seattle Uw District provides visitors with a free continental breakfast.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 180.
Nestled in the university district and 5km from the city center.
Just 5 minutes from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
- City Center - 5.1km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 5.1km, Kenmore Air Harbor - 10.4km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 40.3km
- Bus stop - 100 m
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
Pets are not allowed
|Children and extra beds||
Rooms and availability
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
King Size Bed
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle Uw District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, green spaces, zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture1.7kmUniversity of Washington, Seattle
Museum of History & Industry2.3km860 Terry Avenue North, Seattle
Foster Island Walk2.3km2700 24th Avenue East, Seattle
Green Lake Park2.7km7201 East Green Lake Drive, Seattle
Washington Park Arboretum3.2km2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle
Near the hotel
Jet City Improv1.0km5510 University Way NE, Seattle
University District1.1kmUniversity Way Northeast and 45th Street, Seattle
Henry Art Gallery1.4km15th Avenue NE and NE 41st Street, Seattle
University of Washington1.5km4014 University Way Northeast, Seattle
Mamma Melina Ristorante
74% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 3160 m5101 25th Ave NE
Shun Japanese Cuisine
61% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Food: Japanese50 m2510 Northeast Blakeley
Ram Restaurant and Brewery
66% likes this, based on 76 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 17280 m2650 University Village
Phone: 206 525 3565
Krua Thai Family Kitchen
64% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 22290 m2515 NE 55th St
76% likes this, based on 25 reviews
Food: Pizza310 m2630 NE University Village Mall
Why book with us?
- No prepayments
- Pay at the hotel, credit card details are only required to guarantee your booking.
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.