- Wonderful amenities - Kitchenette area had a microwave, refrigerator - Gym, pool and free parking were also pluses
- Room was nice, if not deluxe - Big flat screen tv - Check in clerk was rude - Breakfast room is shabby
- Staff was perfect - Adjacent to the large university village mall - Free internet access - Pool was dirty
- Room was clean, comfortable - Wireless internet worked perfectly - Bed was super comfortable - Free parking
- Fantastic value - Breakfast was continental and sufficient - Great location near uni village shopping mall
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle Uw District is located in a shopping area of Seattle in close proximity to Warren G. Magnuson Park, Washington Park Arboretum and Gas Works Park. Founded in 1993, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2007.
Nestled in the university district and 6km from the city center.
Just 5 minutes from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
This budget hotel comprises 180 guestrooms with plasma TV, Wi-Fi and cable TV.
The dining options include a hot continental breakfast served daily.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Year renovated 2007. Number of rooms 180.
|City Center||Seattle - 3.2 mi|
|Airports||Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 3.2 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 8.9 mi|
|Train Stations||Auburn Station - 25.0 mi|
|Bus stop||- 400 ft|
|Restaurants||Mamma Melina Ristorante (Cuisine: Italian) - 200 ft, Shun Japanese Cuisine (Cuisine: Japanese) - 200 ft|
|Rate this hotel|
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed.
Silver Cloud Inn Seattle Uw District Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Arboretum, Green spaces, Zoos|
|Medical care and Hospitals|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Burke Museum of Natural History and Culture1.1 miUniversity of Washington, Seattle
Museum of History & Industry1.4 mi860 Terry Avenue North, Seattle
Green Lake Park1.7 mi7201 East Green Lake Drive, Seattle
Washington Park Arboretum2.0 mi2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle
Gas Works Park2.0 mi3300 Meridian Ave. N, Seattle
Near the hotel
University District3600 ftUniversity Way Northeast and 45th Street, Seattle
Henry Art Gallery4500 ft15th Avenue NE and NE 41st Street, Seattle
Mamma Melina Ristorante
74% likes this, based on 81 reviews
Price Range: USD 31 - USD 31200 ft5101 25th Ave NE
Shun Japanese Cuisine
61% likes this, based on 37 reviews
Cuisine: Japanese200 ft2510 Northeast Blakeley
66% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Price Range: USD 3 - USD 22200 ft5025 25th Ave NE
Ram Restaurant and Brewery
64% likes this, based on 62 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 171000 ft2650 University Village
Phone: 206 525 3565
Krua Thai Family Kitchen
76% likes this, based on 17 reviews
Price Range: USD 12 - USD 221000 ft2515 NE 55th St
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.