- Every staff member was very friendly and helpful - Great location - 4 blocks from downtown bellevue malls
- Suite was spacious, comfortable, clean and quiet - Beds and pillows were great to sleep on
- Giant flat screen tv - Mini 'fridge and a microwave - Many restaurants nearby - Staff was great
- Free high speed internet in room - Nice lobby area - Rooms are a little small - Great free breakfast
- Room was spacious - Bed was so comfortable - Parking spaces outside are extremely narrow
The contemporary Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Downtown is rated 3 stars and provides visitors with a patio, a library. Founded in 1989, the hotel underwent a complete renovation in 2005.
Within minutes to the downtown district, in the vicinity of K1 Speed Seattle, Mercer Slough Nature Park and Bellevue Botanical Gardens. Meydenbauer Beach Park, Bellevue Arts Museum and Downtown Park are 10 minutes away.
15 minutes' drive from Kenmore Air Harbor SPB airport.
The hotel offers 95 rooms. All of them feature wireless internet, a microwave and cable TV.
A complimentary continental breakfast is served every morning. Hot drinks are offered in the coffee bar.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Free Public hotel parking is possible on site.
Number of rooms 98.
- City Center Bellevue - 4000 ft
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB (LKE) - 6.7 mi, Boeing Field/King County International Airport (BFI) - 8.0 mi
- Bus stop - 700 ft
- Restaurants: Flo Restaurant & Bar (Food: Japanese) - 400 ft, ViaVita (Food: Mediterranean) - 500 ft
|Rate this hotel|
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
Silver Cloud Inn Bellevue Downtown Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground stations
- Train stations
- Tourist attractions
- Convention centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Medical care and Hospitals|
Bellevue Botanical Gardens1.2 mi12001 Main Street, Bellevue
Wilburton Hill Park1.2 mi12001 Main Street, Bellevue
Chism Beach Park1.6 mi1175 96th Ave Southeast, Bellevue
Mercer Slough Nature Park2.0 mi2102 Bellevue Way Southeast, Bellevue
Lake Washington2.8 miSeattle, WA
Near the hotel
Bellevue Arts Museum (BAM)2200 ft510 Bellevue Way Northeast, Bellevue
Meydenbauer Center2400 ft11100 NE 6th Street, Bellevue
Downtown Park3500 ft10201 Northeast Fourth St, Bellevue
Meydenbauer Beach Park3800 ft419 98th Ave Northeast, Bellevue
Flo Restaurant & Bar
70% likes this, based on 75 reviews
Food: Japanese400 ft1150 106TH Ave NE
Phone: (425) 453-4005
Food: Mediterranean500 ft1032 105th Ave NE
75% likes this, based on 30 reviews
Food: Contemporary, Coffee Shop, Fast Food, Healthy
Price Range: USD 5 - USD 20600 ft1015 108th Ave NE
ViaVita Cafe and Wine Bar
70% likes this, based on 14 reviews
Food: European, Wine Bar, Café, Bistro
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 32600 ft1032 106th Ave NE
Panera Bread600 ft1100 Bellevue Way NE
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.