- Rooftop pool and hot tub were really nice - Rooms were spacious and well appointed - Area is not very good at night
- Shuttle service was superb - Microwave and minifridge in the room - Staff were extremely rude
- Room was large and clean - Staff is very nice - Restaurant in the hotel was very good - Bathrooms are excellent
- Breakfast awesome - Flat screen tv - Free wireless-internet - Toiletries from aveda - Complimentary continental breakfast
- Valet parking on location was nice - Pool/hottub area are just awesome - A bit away from the main tourist attractions
The comfortable 4-star Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle Stadium is a great place to stay in Seattle.
This property has 210 guestrooms including Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite, Double Room and Deluxe Room appointed with radio, Wi-Fi and a microwave. They provide bathrooms with a Jacuzzi, a bathtub.
A full breakfast is served and charges are applicable.
Business facilities at Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle Stadium include a business center, internet access.
Guests will enjoy Jacuzzi, a hot tub on-site.
Wireless internet is available in public areas and is free of charge
Hotel high-speed internet access is available in public areas and is free of charge
Private hotel parking is possible on site and the rate is USD 29.28 per day.
Number of rooms 211.
Many Seattle sights, including Seattle Aquarium, Blake Island State Park and Seattle Symphony are 20 minutes away from the hotel. Just 20 minutes from the center of Seattle.
10km to the Boeing Field/King County International airport.
- City Center - 1.6km
- Airport: Kenmore Air Harbor SPB - 4.1km, Boeing Field/King County International Airport - 6.5km
- Train Station Auburn Station - 32.8km
- Bus stop - 100 m
from 3 pm
until 12 pm
|Children and extra beds||
Pets are not allowed
|Facilities for people with disabilities||
|Leisure and relaxation facilities||
King Size Bed
Two Queen Size Beds
King Size Bed
Silver Cloud Hotel Seattle Stadium Location
- Current hotel
- Hotels nearby
- Underground Railway Stations
- Train Stations
- Attractions for Tourists
- Convention Centers
- Food and meals
Hover above the icons to see hotel photo and details.
Click the hotel to go to the main hotel page.
|Attractions for Tourists|
|Golf courses and Country clubs|
Seattle Public Library1.5km1000 Fourth Ave, Seattle
Seattle Great Wheel1.6km1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Seattle Art Museum1.6km100 University Street, Seattle
Blake Island State Park1.6kmSeattle, WA
Seattle Symphony1.7km200 University Street, Seattle
Near the hotel
Safeco Field100 m1250 First Avenue South, Seattle
CenturyLink Field120 mJunction of I-5 and I-90, Seattle
Seattle Mariner Baseball180 mSafeco Stadium, Seattle
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park760 m319 Second Avenue South, Seattle
Chinatown International District790 mYesler Way and Fourth Avenue, Seattle
Seattle King street station780 m303 South Jackson Street, Seattle
Seattle Metropolitan Police Museum840 m317 Third Ave. S, Seattle
Jimmy's on First
66% likes this, based on 75 reviews
Price Range: USD 30 - USD 3030 m1046 1st Ave S
Pyramid Alehouse Restaurant
63% likes this, based on 55 reviews
Food: American80 m1201 1st Ave. S
Phone: (206) 682-3377
Pyramid Alehouse Brewery & Restaurant
63% likes this, based on 35 reviews
Food: American80 m91 S Royal Brougham Way
Safeco Field Eats
76% likes this, based on 21 reviews260 mFirst Ave. S. & S. Atlantic St.
Henry's First Ave Tavern
62% likes this, based on 27 reviews
Price Range: USD 10 - USD 25340 m1518 1st Ave S
Why book with us?
- Low prices
- Enjoy our best price guarantee and special offers.
- Free cancellations
- Usually cancellations can be made without charge close to your arrival date (check policies).
- Guaranteed room
- You get instant confirmation directly from the hotel's reservation database.